How many of you are cheating on your SOs with GAGers?

It has recently come to my attention that there are several people here cheating on their boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, or wives with fellow GAGers. Are you? Are you the person someone is cheating with? Do you feel guilty? What are your reasons?

• I am cheating on my SO with a GAGer.
  • Someone is cheating on their SO with me.
  • Me and a GAGer are both cheating on our SOs with each other.
  • None of the above apply to me.
...
thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• D. None of the above applies to me

I would never cheat regardless, but especially not with someone online. That's pretty sad.

What Girls Said 6

• well someone is cheating with me on their partner and although I know it's wrong, it is the fact that it's wrong is what is making us do it but it is just attraction, like a holiday romance you could say so I don't feel too bad about it because I know his partner is his first priority and he will never leave her no matter what and I would never want him to. And I get judged for it a lot and I can see why, I used to judge people like me myself but I think that unless you have ever been in that situation you will never know how it really feels. I mean like when we first hooked up I couldn't eat or anything it was such a shock and now it has become a necessity for me and him to spend time together so I don't know, it's difficult. It is certainly one of the things that cannot be explained.

• Definitely not me...

• That's a thing? Really? Humm... Well I voted D, it does not apply to me and I wouldn't cheat and no excuse to do so.

• I don't have an SO so D.

• i met my SO on this site, and its been 4 years, and im not cheating on him.

• How are they cheating exactly?

• In this case, cheating means sexting and romancing online while in a relationship.

• I think it's cheating and I don't do it.

• Cool thanks

What Guys Said 5

• 99+% of the people I interact with here live many hours away from me, so cheating isn't exactly practical even if I wanted to.

But I also have no need to cheat. Plus, I find cheating to be horrible and unacceptable.

• I know what you mean. In this case, cheating means sexting and romancing online while in a relationship.

• Ugh. Who has that kind of time? I have real, live, warm girls I could spend that time with, so why spend it with a phone or computer instead? I learned long ago that LDRs were a waste of time.

• I agree.

• I never cheat regardless of how about a women when I enter a relationship I am exclusive to the bitter end.

• Are there even hot GAGers?

• D. None of the above apply to me.

I'm guessing people would be surprised how often this does occur.

• I've never meet anyone on here to cheat on people from real life with so doesn't apply to me