When do you plan on leaving GAG?

Do you see yourself deactivating anytime soon or no not yet. I think I'm getting at the end of my run on GAG its been 3 years and its not the same in many ways good and bad. I might just be here a month more, bot sure though but I'm leaning towards deactivating my account. So what about you? Is is too early to say or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know when I'll leave I'm like very discouraged with the site
    i been here since May of this year and only manage to have really
    just about 2-3 people to message me i believe people are here
    for gift cards, make name for them self, hook ups, so many have
    been here are the same people who ask them dam "Rate Me"
    questions with opening and closing different accounts just
    makes no sense I'm about on verge of leaving here too just
    don't know sometimes it feels like Romper room on here
    so many same questions being asked by the same people
    so many insecure people on here.

• Thank you for Most Helpful Opinion :-)

• @NhaviSha Thanks with your thoughtfulness :-)

• maybe some people are here with a genuine desire to help. you know that having someone pm you, doesn't give you any xpers... but i spend most of my time there.. sometimes referring them to my email so we don't have to deal with the character limit... I like to help, I've had a LOT of experiences (mostly generated) and i like to make sure others know what they are getting into.

What Guys Said 44

• There's a line in the Eagles song "Hotel California": "You can check out any time you like / But you can never leave"

• I never thought it was a big enough deal to make a "Should I stay or leave" decision.

• I've only been here for 3 months but I doubt I'll stay forever. I'll probably leave after I get that giftcard. I don't think I'll deactivate tho. That way if I do decide to come back, I won't have to start over. I just don't see the point in actually deactivating the account.

• I am unsure, wondering if I should leave now. There are things like about this site and things I hate about it.

• I have been away from GAG about 9 months during the period of September of '13 till april-may of '14 or so.

not totally away, but i posted rarely. that was a bad mistake imo... i'd probably have Master status now, if i posted by the same frequency as i do now :-P

and now, no i don't plan leaving GAG unless they kick me out :-P

but hey don't delete your account... you might want to come back one day, so leave it as it is

• I got here 2 months ago, so I'm at the start of my GAG life. I don't know how long I'll stay here, until I get bored, or I forget about it I guess.

• GAG'ing has its positive and negative aspects but... you know what I find sad? That it's generally the nice people that run away.
    And, without flattering you Sammy, you are one of the good ones and if you'd like my opinion: you're an asset to GAG.
    But of course, if you don't have fun here anymore we should respect any decision.
    Or, you could just leave your profile there and take a break. Many have done that and come back with pleasure :-)

• Deactivation is a waste of XPER. I'd at least redeem the XPER to be Amazon Gift Cards. That, and it's always nice to have a high level account somewhere. If I ever left, I'd just stop logging in - I wouldn't deactivate.

• I agree... I spent years building up this profile and identity here... I don't want to throw it all away either!

Just leave my account here, and log in less often.

• I'm not sure... as u know I've been here for over 4 years (since January 2010).

I go spurts when I'm not AS active, but my account is still here.

I refuse to be one of those users that "leaves", then comes back with a new username.

I suggest you do the same; just leave ur account here and take a hiatus. :)

• maybe soon. im not entirely sure yet.

• I have no intention of leaving any time soon, but the site has definitely lost its luster sometimes and I gloss over so many repetitive questions now that I find it harder and harder to answer decent questions.

So I take breaks from day to day, but always end up getting surprised.

• I usually appear on this site a couple of months every year, then I forget about it and get a life. Then I come back 10 months later.

• I've never understood deactivation. Why not just leave the account in case you ever decide to come back. Answering the question though I don't know when I'll leave.

• I guess I wasn't thinking clearly lol because I know I wouldn't just throw away all that effort lol

• Haha yeah I know.

• You'll leave, NEVER panda! GaG is love 0.0

GaG is eternal!

And, and... if u leave i'm gonna cry! Lol, jk

But yea, who else here likes dope music and anime, we can't lose our star players

• After making Donation to RAVEN :)
    3500 Xper points- $15 donation

• When I reach 1 million dollars net worth.

• When I achieve Guru status.

Just to f**k with the mods.

But for real doe, probably not for several years. This site is and has been an excellent time waster and entertainer. I can't let that go.

• Whenever I feel that it lost it's appeal.

It should be illegal for you to deactivate! I can't be the only one that loves Lengua on here!

• Damn you leaving too?

I'm probably going to stay for a while. It hasn't even been a year for me yet.

• I don't know I'll stay in the sense that it's something to do between classes, won't be posting all the time like before.

• I'm going on seven years seniority on here, so not anytime soon.

• I have no idea. I honestly can go a while with no activity and no thoughts of this site as it is.

• I have no plans of leaving any time soon, life would be kinda boring without G@G. It seems like all the good/older G@Gers are starting too leave, and I hope your no one of them :(.

• Yeah a lot of older and awesome GAGers left us :/ I'm not sure if I'm leaving just yet.

• What would I do with my life then? I am really not in the mood to jump off a bridge soon. (Gag does get boring at times yes but maybe just take a break from it?)

• Not planning on leaving any time soon, but never know, could just be gone tomorrow... like a fart in the wind

• haha good question. I haven't seen this one yet. As for me, i'm not sure but don't leave us!

• I'm kind of addicted to this site now, I like helping people and its kind of becoming a bit of a hobby whenever I go on my phone anyways. It's fun meeting new people and learning new things so not anytime soon.

• When I die.

• Soon soon soon

• I want to leave this site when I believe that my English is good enough and doesn't need to be raised by my activity on this site.
    my English grades are rising since October

• Just before the Wedding !!

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 20

• I am so sorry to hear this, sammy... I see you here alot. However, everyone has their own motives for leaving, no matter if it's just to deactivate their account.
    No, I am not planning on leaving any time too soon. I am nearly Guru and with being here nearly one year now, I feel this is been a life's mission of mine to find some site such as this one to help others... something I have been doing most of my life.
    Good luck in whatever you do, God bless too. xx

• Whenever @keyspirits and I break up.

• I deactivated once already because I got what I needed out of it. I do not think this should be a cite you need to have unless you have problems frequently and need guidance often. Or unless you like helping people through their issues. It really depends on the person.

• I have no idea but probably not for a very long time.

• I don't really plan to leave but when I start Law School next Fall I won't be on as much.

• I have no idea tbh

• I won't deactivate in case I need the account again. It's too difficult for me to deactivate and create a new account because I'm stupid.

• I never spoke to you that much but I will miss you a lot! :(

• I will one day eventually forget about it.. Forget my password.. And lose my account ;')

• Whenever I get another Amazon gift card I'm outta here for awhile. I won't deactivate though.

• I don't think I'll ever deactivate my account. I'll probably just stop one day again.

• when it shuts down

• I have deactivated twice now. Anytime soon not likely.

• Not anytime soon

• Very nice question. Soon.

• I'm new here. Created my account few days ago.

• Till the end of the site.

• Not anytime soon, I like interacting with people and helping them with their problems

• well, I've only been here a couple weeks. prob when I either get bored with it or when the weathers nice again and I can spend more time outside actually doing things.

• i ain't planning on leaving this forum lol