I am thinking of deactivating my GAG account. What are your thoughts on this?

Depending on the replies I get, I may or may not stay. I feel that I have been all the use I can be on GAG. I have run out of out of ideas for questions and my responses have begun to attract too much negativity. Questions have become boring and repetitive and I feel that I can no longer give good advice without repeating myself over and over. What is your thought on my decision?

• Stay!
  • Deactivate your account.
  • I don't care what you do.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Guy

• VOTE 'A'

STAY STAY STAY STAY - DON'T LEAVE!!!

Hey think about those people who like and love you out here like me :-D why not give us a thought rather than those that are negative to you?

Also I encounter so many questions that are the same but when you actually delve into it we realize that there are differences in each of them depending on the asker & situation and likewise for the answers. I have answered so many questions of the same type from different askers so many times. Though I type out the answers and don't copy paste, even the same content does make a difference to each asker. There are those who misconstrue what I say at times but post some discussions if any, they are sorted out and we are on the same plane.

You give awesome answers young lady but I can't opine on most of your questions though since you ask about games and I don't know much about that lol :-D

STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY

What Guys Said 36

• Come to think of it, I can never understand why people choose to deactivate their GAG account.

I mean, it's not like you're paying a monthly subscription for it. Personally for me I would just keep the account, and just leave the door open in case I ever decide to return. If I don't, it still ends in the same result, with me never coming back to GAG.

But I have a habit of over analyzing and pondering everything :\

• Yeah somehow people think that by deactivating their account, it makes the decision more final than if you just left without doing so. But more often then not those people keep coming back.

• It's for attention bud. Why would I care what others think if I need to do it right? Others are irrelevant.

• I agree with mr trick3y here

• I think you should because personally I find you annoying as fuck and I feel as if you're fishing for compliments with this question.

• I felt like you did once too, that I'd seen what could
    be seen and said what could be said.

But I can't find a real reason to leave gag really
    of course unless the community wants it so
    which would ne pretty rude.

Instead of leaving gag, I simply took a break
    got a breath of fresh air, so to speak.

The good thing, is that by leaving your account active, you're
    leaving open the option of coming back, should you feel like it.

So, I'd tell you to at least leave the account open
    so that you, and possible friends you may have here
    won't regret anything once you're gone. ^.^

• I say the same thing, but then I see I only need 2000 more points for another Amazon gift card and I stick with it.

• You know what? You're a kind person and as far as I'm concerned, I'd really like you to stay :-)
    I hope you haven't had too many stupic opinions or comments thrown at you because you're lesbian?
    I've seen one very offensive one that I've hidden... but I can imagine some people on here like to shoot on specific groups of people.
    Without ANY good reason to do so.
    If you would go, I wish you and your partner all the best.

• Well I dont really know you so I don't care either way. I don't blame you tho, this site definitely gets repetitive after a while.

I wouldn't deactivate tho, just stop logging on. This way if you do decide you want to come back sometime in the future, you won't have to start all over.

Personally I'm probably going to stop logging on after I get my first gift card.

• Stay ! You're the only Warhammer 40 K fan that I know on here, everyone else is a heretic. I don't want to be surrounded by heretics. . .

• XD May the heretics die

• @AnimeDreama we must purge them with flame !

@zdub220 battle brother, which chapter is your favourite? Mine's the Black Templars

• I haven't played in years. I'd have to say the eldar.

• As a user here for over 4 years... there are times that I'm not as active here.

Just don't log in for awhile, and weeks and months later, come back and see if your mentality about the site has changed.

Trust me... many many MANY users that say they leave, and come back and make a new account. :-P

• okay who am i gonna rabble about video games with then?

• damn what's going on with those "deactivating" accounts trend lately?

anyway, i believe you're a nice individual as you like gaming. and btw, if you haven't redeemed your points yet you need only 100 to get an amazon card just to let you know ;-)

• That's just my point total. I only have 2000 redeemable XD but thank you for the compliment haha

• themidnightalliance.files.wordpress.com/.../dont-go.gif

Awwww you should stay. :(. I'll miss you.

• Leave it without deactivating your account. Maybe you will need it in near future.

• I just want to tell u beige u leave that everytime I hear this song, Monster by Allesandro visintainer, I think of you. I think the reason is because you like Asian culture I believe? And that song reminds me of it for some reason. I don't know lol :)

• Meh. You're cool, but people come and go. The world would keep turning and life will continue just as it is. So if you do, goodbye, it was nice knowing ya. If not then ttyl. by the way I watched a bit of clannad but then found my little monster on netflix and have been watching that.

• Yes. you should stop masturbating if it affected your daily lives.
    Which in this case, you shouldn't

• Whyyyy is eveyrone leaving gag?

• Why u say that ma baby anima! Stay with meh and not for others. Don't leave yo boi behind with a broken heart.. juz dont

• It's up to you weather you keep your G@G account or not. But if you do deactivate your account, I'm sure you will be missed by certain users.

• Don't do it. GaG needs gamers :(

• Who cares?

• I say do what you truly feel like. but if you do decide to go, just remember that you don't have to leave permanently, there's nothing preventing you from being able to come back some time later.

Door will be left wide open for you to return :)

• Jesus the attention seeking on this website never ceases to amaze me.

• No stay I like trolling you anonymously!

• Its your account, whatever floats your boat TBH

• Lmao deactivate ur account is majority women lmao. I know ur a lesbian and u don't talk much put of a certain circle. That's all I know about u. Won't say Ull be missed!

• Stay. Too many cool chaps are leaving. Or getting banned.

• Take a few days out & think after a period. At least you can then be more definite.

• I say do what you want to do.

• still here? you dont wanna leeave doo you

• Hope
    you
    will

stay

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 27

• Do whatever you feel like. If you feel like staying, then stay. If you feel like leaving, then leave. It's your own decision. I don't understand why you need other people's opinion in regards to it. I see no purpose in it.

• I just felt like seeing what people would think if I decided to leave.

• Wellp, do whatever you want.

• I think you should do whatever you feel is best for yourself. It shouldn't depend on what anyone else says :)

• I agree with what Aizou said, leave the account open, so you have the option to come back. Of course, I don't want you to go. :p But I won't beg and plead, because I know that sometimes life demands a break. Sometimes a break might do good even, as sometimes a site like this can get overwhelming. Just do what you need to do. As for negative attention, just block the person or report them if it's harassment... or I can beat them up for you. :O LOL
    But keep in contact if you go of course. ^^ You're an awesome friend.

• I will definitely keep in contact. Message me and we can set up a system :O

• You have to choose what is the best for you. Nobody else can make up your mind for you. If you are finding that this place is causing you anguish, then sometimes a way to fix a problem, is to remove yourself from that situation. If you are not happy here, then deactivate, or don't log in for a little while.

I've been on here for a little while, but I tend to have periods of high activity, followed by months of none whatsoever. Contribute when you feel you want to, but don't feel like you have to be constantly around. It is only a website after all. There are more important things, and better ways to communicate in all honesty. =)

• Take care :)

• I think you should stay. You're a cool person.

But honestly it's not a big deal if you leave. I understand how boring & repetitive this site can get sometimes... but I'd just not come on as often, not just completely deactivate my account. It's not that serious to do that. There's some unique & fun questions & good topics posted every now & then.

• You can only take GAG in small doses. Take more and you'll die inside from the side effects or in my case, from too much head shaking and facepalming.

• I was in the same spot 2 years back. I closed my account about 2 months later I was back with a new account.

• You should just take a break for a bit. You know don't log on for a few weeks or months.

• If that's what you wanna do, go for it. Or, you could do what I did. I left in May, but only removed all the info from my profile and made it private. So if and when I decided to come back, I wouldn't have to start from scratch.

• You need a hard shell. Lots of people say they are leaving here but they never left or come bck again... Sorry i cannot take it seriously.

• I don't care what u do I don't know you anyway

• Do what you want to do... I deleted my accounts several times and made new ones because:
    *People were being unnecessarily rude
    *The same questions were being asked over and over again

• I say deactivate it. I'm about to do the same. GaG is so not the same as it was a few years ago.

• Same. The only thing keeping me here for now is Amazon lol I say do whatever you feel is right.

• Im so close I can smell that gift card!

• I've not played it, but I loooove gta! Will have to give it a go, isn't there a dubstep gun?

• Yes, in Saints Row IV, and there is DLC for more types of musical guns such as a polka gun, heavy metal gun, pop gun, party gun, etc.

• No you can't leave!!! I like seein you here sad face don't leave

• OMG me too I feel the same way.

• You shoud do what you want to do :) or just take a brake, when ever you don't have anything you. Can come back

• Taking a break can be helpful. You never know, the repetitive part can be helping many people with the same questions. In the end though, its all about how it affects you, whether negatively or positively

• Later Craig👋

• I don't know you, but aren't you into @cute_teddy?

• Stay! I'll miss you! 😭

• Stay, you don't know whe one of your response may change someone's else life.

• I don't blame you, it's ridiculously time-lapsing.

• I know right. I joined in like, July or some shit, and now it's November. Holy shit lol

• You can leave without deactivating. Just take a breather. Many people come back after a while.

• Stay, we need cool people on this site

• Im thinking about doing the same some of the gagers can be kinda mean