What's all this talk about "SandPlanet" on GaG?

So I've been hearing a lot of talk about this SandPlanet girl, or guy, or both 0_o been hearing a lot of stuff lately and I only ask because he or she has commented on some of my stuff... and it's what's going on lately her on GaG. So, what's up?

Most Helpful Girl

• My bad. Was a lesson learned for sure. I will say this though: I never really expected it to blow up the way it did.

The folks who are sick of hearing about it are making a bigger deal of it than anyone else.

media3.giphy.com/media/iKkUkjlcxCizu/giphy.gif

• I never expected this question to blow up the way it did to be honest haha but I'm sorry it had to happen to you if I must say. You've done us all a big favor exposing the virus that spread on GaG, so I thank you for that. Nice gif😂

What Girls Said 13

• "she" was role playing pretending to be a teacher, dear royal friend, single mother,, femme fatal, devil's advocate, bully, incest advocate, child abuser, sarcastic witty intellectual... And got people sucked into her lies.

• But infact he was some european/ German weirdo socialpath with weird sexual fetishes..

• Now I'm letting that colorful image sink into my brain :/ Jk but hopefully nothing too serious on his end if that was the case

• Lol! I LUV u :*

• an idiot herding idiots.

• Lol where the f have you been? Living in a cave? Long story man 🙈

• Bahaha pretty much! I rarely get on here but he/she/it followed me for a while and answered some of my questions, that's why I think it's weird this all happened. The more I look into it the more I recognize some of the stuff 0_o

• Haha whoever the parents are 😐🙈

• Yikes...😂😂

• Holy crap, I hadn't heard of this either but I just read the story from the link, and some of the conversations I have had make sooo much more sense now.

• From what I've been reading its so jacked up, but then again that's the Internet for ya I guess 0_o the bad side at least

• Same pretty much, but I also heavily associate them with their profile pic, which is why finding this out was odd :/

• Most of my interactions were with MoonMice not SandPlanet but I can remember boths profile pics.

• I know, I seen a lot of people commenting about SandPlanet.. even in one question I asked. I was like what the?" Then I read about the story about that person

• It's so messed up, just finished reading the blog or whatever from @commiedearest and this while thing is jacked up 0_o I'm scared now that someone would go to all that trouble to do that...

• Yes, its creepy. Reading that story.

• Basically she was full of bull crap like 1/3 of gag is...

• Are you just being honest with me? Haha get it? Jk in all seriousness though I just read the article @commiedearest wrote 0_o

• HAHAHAHAHA gross dude

• Well, I was just being honest 😏

• It's funny how everyone talks about Sandplanet I was more surprised by SaVes. haha

• I don't know either but it turns out she had various accounts where she talked about Incest with Gagers. About how her son likes her. Her other name was AgentMouse. Tricked me with that name. In that account it was sibling incest.

• She was kind of rude in her comments anyway

• I actually tried to help someone find Sandplanet before I knew who she really was

• That story creeps me out😳

• so.. first half of gag was crushing on sandplanet, then suddenly she's being called a catfish? when did this happen? can i see the link?

• He's round here somewhere, I'm sure he can answer that for you.

What Guys Said 16

• THERE'S A LOTTA CATFISH IN THIS HERE POND, MHHMMM

• SANDPLANET IS PROBABLY WATCHING US RIGHT NOW!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• @Ihav2fart
      IT'S THE BOTTOM FEEDER OF OUR PSYCHE!!!

RUN FOR THE FUCKING HILLS WHERE THE CATFISH CAN'T WALK AND GAPE THEIR CUTE LITTLE EYES AT YOU!!!

• Oh shit!!! It's the catfish!! "Intercoms" everyone please retreat to your exits, an intruder has come to this question

• Dam she/he FAMOUS!

• Hahaha I'm cracking up man at all the paranoia being caused by you on here😂😂but sand is more along the lines of "it"

• Wahahahahaha.

• I just learned about this. didn't even know it had happened until just now.

I have been using the internet since about 1996 and one thing I concluded way back then was 'on the internet, you can be anyone you want to be'.
    Be careful people.. you never know who ur really talking to!

• Truth is, I'm a dog...😏bahahaha no Jk but totally man, I hate how it's like that because nobody never really truly knows who or what for that matter they're talking to 0_o

• I'm actually somewhat surprised, because while I never talked to him in private messages, I did like reading his opinions. Alas, if he does insane stuff playing "split personalities" and having 6 level7 accounts, well you know there's a problem.

http://imgur.com/a/TKH8J is the description of the issue, by the way.

http://i.imgur.com/99mhjNF.png

And this is where he goofed up before he deactivated "SandPlanet".

• Considering how absolutely nutty he would go about the anon feature I find it hilarious she had and probably still has, multiple accounts.

• I would've fallen for it, I judge users by their levels and how long they've all been on here, so I guess that means he's been playing us all for a long time 0_o

• The funny thing is, back when I was 19 years old, I made several Facebook accounts and FOOLED EVERYONE! I did the same thing this catfish did.

I would also defend my arguments with my alternative accounts. It was hilarious lol.

• 0|1
    • What the fuck? That's actually really scary 0_o that makes me think of all the people I've talked to on here, shit... can never be too careful these days

• About what?

• this is so fkd up , I though saves was a legit poster the whole time? I thought it was odd that he/ she always took downvotes so seriously and come to think of it sone of those were probably from her/his other accounts.

is the girl in her pics most likely the user? theree were a few pics of her and they all looked pretty similar.

• I don't think it was her, I think those pics were of someone known to them, but not the actual persom.

• I just got caught up with the story. That's nuts. But really, if you are close with someone you've met on the internet, wouldn't you consider video chatting or something? Sorry this happened to you Commie!

I've only really talked to one other person from this website. We've been skyping and calling each other since August. I have her on facebook, snapchat, everything. One of the first things I did was make sure that she was real because you just never know. We plan on making a trip to meet each other around Christmas.

• I know this sounds pretty naive and I learned my lesson but one of the reasons I stopped being suspicious of her (I would go through periods where I was and then she would act normal) was because I couldn't find any of her pictures on the internet and her Facebook SEEMED legit. I now know that the people interacting with her were either also her (like on her fake sons profile) or others from gag. I have only been here 5 months so I didn't recognize many of them from here because they aren't active anymore. I assumed they were people from real life.

• ohhhh SUPER Nurse who is it?

• ^I would never reveal that lol.

• Wow I just read the article. Very interesting..

I would have never thought SaVes was a fake.

• One of the death eaters who broke into G@G.

• She was a very cruel person to me

• Your late to the party bruh

• So I've been told! I rarely get on here and I find out about this and read the imgur article or blog and the whole thing scares the shit out of me 0_o as I joke I would understand but this sounds like it went way too far

• I feel so bad for the people who were close to... it... or developed a friendship. But wow, to think someone went out of their way to do this is effed up

• Well they got trolled literally

• I don't know what's all the talk about her?

• I just never knew such a popular user was a fake this whole time, and what exactly she was is disturbing

• What did she do? WHAT DA FUCK IS GOING ON :O

• Look for the articles on this question, preferably the imgur one, it explains everything 0_o

• Dont know dont care. But everyone should be a model citizen like vegeta www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduU0X12fe8

• To be honest I was never into dragonball but apparently vegeta kicks ass

• Ohh mannn she was my gag crush!!! :(

• apparently some guy was pretending to be a girl, befriended some people on here, then said some perverted shit about her son being attracted to her. turns out she was a guy or some dumb shit like that. my attention span waned as i read more about it and it got more convoluted.

frankly the whole thing was stupid and sounds overblown.

http://imgur.com/a/TKH8J

• That's the article I read!!! Oh my goodness to be honest it's scaring the shit out of me and giving me insane goosebumps 0_o weird people out there on the Internet