Is there any way to delete your opinion?

Just wondering whether I can do it or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• You already got the answer, but i thought id just make you get another notification of " no you can't delete your opinion" hahhahahha :") sorry i had to :")

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.
    You can change your post to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• I think you can edit what you wrote let me test that

• ask the admins to do it basically

• I don't wanna remove my any opinion.
      This was just for some basic knowledge of the site.

• Don't ever write down or in this case type out comments that you personally are unsure of or don't believe because once they are written there is no taking them back and they are out there for any one to find on the internet for the rest of time