Why is there 2 girl featured questions and only 1 guy?

See this what happens when you let the femenists take over. Next we will be baking cookies

I like cookies

Most Helpful Guy

• We always try to feature 2 questions at once, one from a guy, one from a girl. Right now, we have way more girl questions waiting in line so we're featuring 2 girl questions for 1 guy to even the lists and make sure girls don't have to wait too long. Feminists don't run the site. XD

• It took me a week to get my last question featured

• As our community has grown, we're getting more requests than ever. The more requests we get, the more we have waiting in line, the longer it takes.

• I think its because you made it easier for people to gain XP. Making featuring a question less special.

What Girls Said 3

• Wtf feminists aren't taking over and if you want to know we are NOT against men that is not what being a feminist means it means we don't agree with men getting a higher paycheck than a girl with the same exact fucking job so eeexxxcccuuussse me if a fucking website has more girl featured questions like Jesus Christ stop whining and hiding behind the anon educate yourself son and don't act like a piece of shit because that was really offensive

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• Hey you too most likely

• Ay ya yaay! @WiiU89, they have the option to feature questions to generate more traffic. If it's featured, more people will see it, more people will answer.
      Why are there 2 female while 1 male? Perhaps there are either more active female users who ask questions, and more female users who redeem their points to feature questions.

Yea, I guess it's somewhat a legit question, but upon reading the details, it's another obvious anti-feminist question. One of the lamest and most ridiculous that I've seen on this site. The original question was somewhat reasonable to ask, but the accompanying details were yet another overzealous anti-feminist attempt to stir male-vs-female b. s

• People tend to confuse feminism, with feminazi. If you believe in equal rights, you're a feminist, if you believe women are taking over, you're a feminazi

• Ugh. Anyone can bake oke? That includes saggy dick balls. Not hard to read instructions. shieeeet

What Guys Said 5

• It just means more girls are paying points to feature their questions than guys. If you want your questions featured then cash in your points.

• Because the women on this site are more likely to ask questions, want proof look at the people with the most experience on this site the top ten for each gender. All masters, it will show you that the top ten women on average asked like 8 times more questions than the guy's do. If this trend shows anything, its that the women on this site in general ask more questions and are more likely to have their questions featured than guy's.

• If the next step is baking cookies, I'll let the feminists take me any day.

• What's with baking cookies? I bake cookies, cake, and d├ęserts. Also it's not a gender issue; you just see feature questions and that all, nothing to do with feminist

• Nope, it's absolutely the feminist conspiracy implementing their first step in their master plan to create a matriarchy where all males are enslaved. Aaaaabsolutely.

• Woo! See this guy knows somethin shieeeet

• Why are there ANY featured questions. Why should other people be any more special than anybody else... I don't think they should have "featured questions"

• You turn in points to get your question featured. It doesn't mean the person is more special.

• Youve probably never run a website then

• Nah, don't want to