'The Bachelor' GaG Edition - See who moves onto the Top 10 by voting for 'Who is the most fit and has the best body on GaG'?

In this category are the Top 5 of Brawn/Most Fit GaG Users.

Here is your chance to vote for who will enter the Top 10 to compete against the winners of the Top 2 Brains, Top 2 Beauties, Top 2 Wildcards, and Top 2 of @Thrifty's Favorites.

Only the top 2 contestants from this catergory will be able to move onto the next round.

*One vote per GaG user per round.

• @Misscoffeehead
  • @NoMoreDreams
  • @soccerchick4eva
  • @Rcjh1987
  • @BelleGirl21
Last chance to vote NOW for the 'Brawn' category on The Bachelor: GaG Edition!

@Misscoffeehead
@NoMoreDreams
@soccerchick4eva
@Rcjh1987
@BelleGirl21

Polls close and results will be posted at 8:00PM EST.
The winners of the ‘People’s Choice’ category are:
@Rcjh1987
@soccerchick4eva

I would like to officially congratulate @Rcjh1987 and @soccerchick4eva for moving into the Top 10 of The Bachelor: GaG Edition!

I would like to thank all the beautiful, sexually attractive, and physically fit contestants in this category.
GaG viewers, please give these contestants a round of applause!
Many thanks to:
@Misscoffeehead
@NoMoreDreams
@soccerchick4eva
@Rcjh1987
@BelleGirl21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• @misscoffeehead your absolutely gorgeous

• What the 😐

• 0_0 this is interesting hahahha

• Dear @soccerchick4eva,

I would like to officially congratulate you for being picked amongst your peers to move into the Top 10 of The Bachelor: GaG Edition!

• im not going to vote because all you kids are new to me - and really those were the TOP 5? what happened to the other attractive people? and none of those look attractive to me at all. I've seen better.. on this site.

• The ladies that are featured on the list of 'The Bachelor: GaG Edition' have nominated by a panel and have been sifted through an extensive and rigorous application process to feature the best minds, bodies, and styles of the world. Therefore, I respectfully encourage you to vote and perhaps one day you may even have an opportunity to be remotely close to what these fine females already embody and represent. All the best.

Regards,
      @Thrifty

• Thanks anon😕

• BelleGirl21, Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine.

What Guys Said 10

• Really bro? Smh.

• I voted for my girl @Rcjh1987

• That's more about popularity. Never seen the body of most of these. Nonsense vote.

• @Rcjh1987 gets the vote

• They all look like sucked up old ladies. Where are all the fine women at?

• Honestly I find your response pathetic. You have too much time on your hands. Do you not have a social life? It's not like you'll ever meet any of these women they're all miles away dip shit. How about you go eat a bowl of dicks you fagget "fellow gagger".

• You're fabulous at spelling.

• @rcjh1987 for moi

• Lol one girl here never showed her body, one is about 65 pounds overweight, another is awkwardly skinny and one is underage.

• Lol the winner is underage and other winner is obese :P

• This gotta be the most nonsense question ever. Vote? I flagged this question as nonsense.

• i can't stand that dickhead misscoffeehead but she's got a smokin' bod so she gets my vote.

• I hate soccer but she's fine