'The Bachelor' GaG Edition - See who moves onto the Top 10 by voting for 'Who should @Thrifty date on GaG'?

In this category are the Top 5 of @Thrifty's favorites.

Here is your chance to vote for who will enter the Top 10 to compete against the winners of the Top 2 Brains, Top 2 Beauties, Top 2 Brawn, and Top 2 Wildcards.

Only the top 2 contestants from this catergory will be able to move onto the next round.

*One vote per GaG user per round.

*Only this category, I, @Thrifty, have the power and authority to make the executive decision to veto the Top 2 Winners accordingly to see who moves onto the next round.

• @SammiKitten
  • @Kyndra
  • @Broadwaystar
  • @kelly173815
  • @CommieDearest
Last chance to vote NOW for your 'Thrifty's Favorites' on The Bachelor: GaG Edition!

@SammiKitten
@Kyndra
@Broadwaystar
@kelly173815
@CommieDearest

Polls close and results will be posted at 8:00PM EST.
The winners of the ‘Thrifty’s Favorites’ category are:
@kelly173815
@Broadwaystar

I would like to officially congratulate @kelly173815 and @Broadwaystar for moving into the Top 10 of The Bachelor: GaG Edition!

Most Helpful Girl

• Has any of these ladies seen what you look like yet? They might not wanna date you... just sayin.

What Girls Said 3

• HAHAHAHA OMG I can't believe you posted all these questions. You must be on your computer because no way in hell you could create all this on your phone.

• You're probably going to get your Qs reported and then it's going to ruin you little shin dig you got here. Just sayin..

• I know, @Red_Dragon has been really negative with his comments. I almost wish that those who do not wish to participate would just go else where and let everyone else who are interested be able to enjoy this.

• Um except when people didn't want to participate you told them that they have to anyway. I. e. that's why my fuckin' name is even up there.

• I have a boyfriend, can I be disqualified?

• @kyndra No, you may not. What is his name? He can come too.

What Guys Said 5

• Bro did you really take the time to make all this? Smh.

• Interestinggggggg...

• That's some serious spam. Are you preparing for a space flight?

• lol some people on here need to get out a bit more.

• Again none of the above