I always get gross messages on here?

I always get inappropriate messages from guys on here. The thing is, is that they always have a private profile, with no xper point. Does that mean that they're fake profiles or just new creeps to the website? I find it odd that every single one of them is like that. Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, PK, I get them A lot lately, it seems... and I just push a button to Block them. I find it rude and crude and then Suddenly Obscene pix to boot, is just the topping to my not so sweet cake I find insulting as well.
    Anyone who knows me, knows I am a straight shooter. I am Here to answer questions, make a few friends and Nothing lewd in between.
    When you get them and you Will right along, just Block them..
    Good luck. xx

• I have never heard nor seen them, but when they answer questions, could be anonymous... xx

• lol!!! Wow... I am almost afraid to go in my messages... I even get guy friends who I need to block now too... lol:)) xxoo

• Thank you, PK, for allowing me to share the same experiences as you do... Maybe if we block them enough, the word will get around that they need to go else where to another "Pretty message box.":)) xxoo

What Guys Said 14

• just like i told some other girl on here these creeps on here
    are looking for inappropriate conversations they consist of following
    some are fake females pretending to be lesbians/ bisexual they are men
    some make accounts on here they could really be age 18-60 years old
    i told this one girl, the girls on GaG has got to start setting these men up
    no girl should be approached by creeps, there is a person on here who
    goes from one site to another ask the same question her username is
    Sarrah15 she was on Golivewire asked the same question about her
    being a 15 year old girl with a 11 year old brother , someone needs
    to set police decoys on this website to stop these predators it's no
    longer trolling if i need to contact law enforcement i will have them
    on here no doubt.. Take look at Sarrah15 look how many people
    they follow , she got many other accounts on here.

• It's been well documented from most of the ladies. I suggest you change your profile to only accept messages from people you follow.

• personally i never had any threatening or gross messages and my opinions aren't the most polite at all

• Haha your opinions aren't too bad.. but I mean that guys are always asking to send me pictures of their dick and stuff. It's really annoying.

• Yea I have so many girls asking to see my dick pics, I havn't even got enough time to go through all the messages, damn this cruel world.

• No I haven't found girls trying to send nudes or ask if I'm horny.

• If you check your inbox right now, I can guarantee you at least one message from a guy who just wants to show you that not every gut is a douchebag.

That's what it boils down to. The internet is filled with people who are either:
    A douchebag to you
    Nice to you
    Indifferent/unknowing of your existence.

• This is one of those questions that can lure a lot of girls to answer. Coz most of them have had similar incidences. :) Sorry, I don't have time for messaging / trolling :)

• Makes sense, they do it because they won't ever get caught by anyone for saying that stuff. Just set your profile to only receive messages from people you follow then they will go away.

• fakes. block, report. let the site do it's job and..
    I get those too but not that often since no real pic now + I am a guy :)

• I can report them? How?

• click on the ones who msg'd you and click on report button. then you can aswell click on the option to block them aswell.
      yeah it sucks if you get more spams but might help the site to notice that and maybe someday there will be a system against it. I often got those who ask me to mail them and some bullshit, 100% fish.

• you got 3 people on the net.. creepers and trolls. and normal people.. choose wisely.

• Happens to me too.

• yess, i am getting message from girls every single day they are saying want to meet me i can't tolerate anymore

• Honestly it sounds likes like a fake profile. But you a very beautiful girl that deserves to be respected

• Fake or new ones or even multiple accounts made by lame horny losers.

What Girls Said 8

• 7|3
  • almost all gag girls will or have experience/d that already and continue to do so to this day, its normal but still really inappropriate and sometimes outright creepy, but that's why we have the block button option :D

gag fact # 1: the block button is your best friend.

• Yes, this happens to me a lot. Random guys asking me to send nude pics and sending nude pics to me.
    I just block them.

• I think in a lot of those instances they make profiles JUST to message people.

Block button is my best friend.

• Mine too, but it's a different person everyday.

• Me too. I just usually check their xper points and if they don't have any, I don't message back and block them

• Gag could totally make a option to block messages from levels 1-3 or whatever levels @girlsaskguys but you also have the troll button lol

• What do they say? I get lots of messages too from barely active profiles but they're rarely inapproriate haha

• They're always like "I want to lick your pussy" or some shit like that. It always pisses me off!

• Eww they're just doing it because they get a thrill out of making people uncomfortable and getting a rise out of them, they are probably praying for a fired up response when they say shit like that. Some people need to feed off of bad energy, its fucked up.

• Voyeur Creepers! They don't interact with the questions and comments, they merely come on and watch and find women to creep on.

• Yea this has happened to me. I've actually received a few messages from some guys with public profiles as well. I just ignore them

• I don't get them always, but I get them.