How many messages do you get on your GAG account per week?

I get none! Well, GAG automatic mail sends me, so...
GAG-kun you're my senpai! :D

Updates:
I see many comrades with zero messages here... high-five!!
As for the girls with profile pics, the internet does not spare any site, does it? xD
So the general consensus looks like:
Some have almost zero, only the GAG messages which we delete them.
Some having regular GAG friends who chat with each other via the message.
Majority GAG girls with profile pic getting spammed with creepy messages/dick pics.
Very few having many messages on GAG because they are regulars for a long time!

0|0
23|21

Most Helpful Girl

• okay so, i only really talk to one or two people on here.

but after i ask my questions, suddenly 10 creeper messages show up.

some creeps would keep hitting me up everyday, so i would normally get 5-6 new messages a day from the same 4 random people who want to talk dirty etc... Most of the time i would just delete the messages or tell them kindly to staaahp.

Kinda creepy because one person hadn't stopped for at least 2 months without any reply. But that's basically it

I didn't filter my messages because i think the things they tell me are amusing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Too many to count. Mainly just from users I talk to a lot. I used to get tons of creepy random messages every week but I never do anymore since I now only allow messages from users I follow.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a nice filter, but then again you'd have to initiate all the conversations,... so no-one who'd want to message you (non-creeper) wouldn't be able to do so, right?

• The users I am following can initiate and message me but random people can't.

• i get messages from my friends here on GAG and i get from creeps too so (i don't care about them i just block them)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know! http://i.imgur.com/xSMWh5K.png?1 Cause I don't even read them! :D! :D!

This is funny look!!
    http://i.imgur.com/3qZ7Vlz.png?1

Hahaha!!! Funny stuffs! :D! :D! :D!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Holy cow!!!
      The only situation I see this being possible is if you did something very very controversial (like posting nude pics).

• Umm no. I have not posted nudes! and It did happen! The number is bigger now actually. D:

• I have no idea why you'd have so many messages... maybe you caught the attention of most GAG guys when you posted your pic and they went testosterone crazy? xD

• My profile is private so other than friends and GaG msgs, it's a big fat 0.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we are talking about individual messages I get a ton because there are people I talk to frequently. If we are talking about how many people do I get messages from I'd say maybe 10 a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly only get the automated GAG messages. Other then now I got some creepy ass mofo saying I had boobs. I just blocked him and went about my day

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be 0 most of the time unless its GAG telling me to select a MH. Currently it's been active, both chatting with buds and helping other users.

0|0
    0|0
  • i get a good amount because i talk to certain people on the daily.. and then i get random messages that i don't bother to answer.. but reality is i don't count i don't really care tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to get 4 each day. But then I change my settings. People can only send me messages if I follow them.. But I dont follow no one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Enough. Only the couple of people I talk to often message me and I'm fine with that!

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 5 a day. So at least 35 a week. Mostly from creeps.

0|0
    0|0
    • Filter out the creeps ; then how many?

• Show All
    • The peril of a girl putting up a profile pic on GAG. How about keeping the profile private, does that help?

• Lol my profile is private. I've thought about taking down my picture but sometimes answers about appearances make more sense when my picture is up!

• I don't keep track , its mostly from users I regularly talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • between 5-15 a week I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually 0, perks of being unpopular lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly from @codysmith95, but other than that, maybe 2-5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had 16 this week

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 per week! Majority are from creepers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get more or less 10 per week. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I don't really care..

0|0
    0|0
  • Same I mostly/only get messages from GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea - probably in the 100s.
    Sometimes, conversations go back and forth for a while... that alone can rack up the messages.

1|2
    0|0
  • i counted for this week. 30 people. and i didn't respond to the strange ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Its my first week here and I've 2 messages.
    1 from the site (for joining it) & 1 from someone.
    Not expecting any in future (miracles asides).

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, I talk to like 3 or 4 people so I get messages from them.

Even online I'm kind of shy with messaging people out of the blue. Don't wanna bother them

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm 0-1? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • less than 0, because I've deleted the automatic gag ones aha, seriously I'm not on here enough for "friends" haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel left out. Where's my creepy messages? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Per week? Shit Idk.20+ ?

0|0
    0|0
    • What about? Most GAG girls are getting messages from the "creeps"..

• I'm a guy. I get maybe 3 or more messages a week of someone who mistaken me for a girl.

Most messages I get are from people I regularly talk to.

• Just get messages from GAG every now and then, telling me to pick a MHO from my old ass questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 unless I decide to message someone first

0|0
    0|0
  • At least one

0|0
    0|0
  • 0-2 I dont get many messages honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • None xD just started yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely get any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get a few, especially since changing my profile pic to my verification photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few every now and then

0|0
    0|0
  • i message this one person so i get several a week

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice, that's a good way to pass time here. at least you made the effort to acquaint yourself with a fellow GAGer!

• Zero. Apart from Gag saying my opinion has been reported lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I get about 10 messages a week maybe more , I get them about 3 people

0|0
    0|0
  • i only get message from a friend and no one else

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i get none! :P

0|0
    0|0