How many have blocked you and how many of your questions has GAG taken down?

people dont get i m joking and i get blocked sometiems, so far i say 2-3 people blocked me and 3 questions/responses were taken down O. O

0|0
22|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only ever had one question removed and it was for "bad grammar". I was mocking rate me questions and deliberately typing in bad English.
    Some dingus decided they were too butthurt to stand for it, so it got reported and the question taken down.

In terms of how many have blocked me? Eh, probably around 50 now. People here are pussies.
    Most recent block received today by some teenage tart that was fishing for compliments. I called her out on it, she got all defensive and promptly blocked me.

0|2
    1|0
    • lmao. THEY ARE PUSSIES! i joke around and use exaggerant words to make fun and they get offended. its sad... they dont sense the humor. i did the same with the rate me questions lmao! high five*

What Girls Said 21

• I blocked some. Those users are not users , just joined to send some pervert messages. I just do not want to receive those.
    And i am blocked one girl ( as far as I know) that blocks everybody simply. I am glad actually. Because she has lots of hate and anger. When i see her comments i want to comment. This way I can not and which is good because it is just waste of time.
    Only my one comment was taken down. And one question was taken as well.

0|2
    0|0
  • I only know of a few users who have blocked me although I'm sure there are more that I just don't know about. I can't recall of ever having any of my posts removed though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only person who had blocked me was SandPlanet. That happened when I decided to block two girls for being really abusive for expressing my views on the double standards of LGBT community. She barged into our conversation and decided to block me for being a "homophobe." That was a long time ago, and I had forgotten all about it. The day SandPlanet closed her account, I felt like this blocking thing was really silly, so I unblocked the other two girls as well. So, now I don't have anyone in my block list.

I generally express my opinion in a nonabrasive way, even when I'm passionately involved, so I think the chances of anyone blocking me are less. So far, I've never been stopped from commenting, so I don't think anyone has blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for questions, none have been taken down so far.

• Show All
    • Ohhh ok! You are definitely not a problem in our community, wtf with those girls

• Thanks for your understanding :) @FreyaDiermayr

• I've been blocked by countless people here over the years because I'm blunt and very direct with my comments, and some people just... can't take that, lol. I don't recall any of my posts being removed though.

0|0
    0|0
    • me too... and i joke around. can't stand thin skinned people who can't validate and accept themselves and get too sensitive.

• Honestly some people are kinda childish,. They ask sth and if u comment sth that is not what they wanna hear then they rage and block u and flag u.. All i say is if u can't stand an opposite opinion then dont ask but u can do anything except gettin blocked million times. Idiocracy is out there and free mates

• lol yah like that guy who asked about getting bjs from sisters best friend. he chose the answer that he wanted to hear lmao

• I get blocked a lot but none of my questions have been taken down. a couple answers and replies have tho

0|0
    0|1
  • Quite a few people have blocked me. I've never had a question taken down but I've had a handful of opinion/comment removals.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been blocked by anyone that I know of and only one answer I gave was removed. No questions were removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocked? Pshhht a lot I assume! HA! I don't know about the questions though, I'm guessing 2 or 3 questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • got blocked? by 5ive people maybe
    questions taken down? a few

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple people have blocked me. It pisses me off though when I go to make a comment and that stupid box pops up.

0|0
    0|0
    • right? same. i was writing a funny rresponse saying its a joke and the msg...-_-

• i blocked 17 people LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block people with opposite opinions. Or fight and get into a fight thou i can write sarcastic comments so I have been blocked couple times and my answers have been taken down just because someone inmature canot handle an opposite opinion.. I dont care thou..

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if people have block me. But I myself have block 2 people lol. And no questions of mine get taken down.. What about you?"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have been blocked, I am not sure. I rarely message people and I don't discuss unless they really annoy me haha. I have blocked 6 person so far.. And none of my questions:responses have been taken down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how many people I've blocked but i blocked everyone who sent me pictures of their toe. And no questions were taken down:)

0|0
    0|0
  • So far I haven't really came across anybody that has blocked me. And I've had two questions taken down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how many people have me blocked. As for comments removed possibly a dozen or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know like 3 users that blocked me. I blocked zero and I've had a few questions removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't block anyone
    Blocked by 1 user who is a catfish hahah
    Never have qns taken down

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocked 4, questions taken down 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I guess you are good at offending people.

0|0
    0|0
    • people sometimes ask questions to seek out answer they WANT. i tell them my opinion and if they dont like it, they insult.

• Haha yeah same here... But only when arguing against racist/sexist/discriminate people

What Guys Said 15

• yes i hate that when they block me, whilst i'm joking :-/

unfortunately there are about 15-20 users that they have blocked me, although i don't know if they unblocked me later, hope they did.

and many questions of mine have been deleted like 30 or so i believe... never counted them

oh and personally i never have blocked anyone, and i'll never do... my hands are clear XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to get blocked a *lot* for some reason, but I forgot who they were. Hell, I'm even blocked by a super mod. I don't think I've ever talked to him! Or if I did, that was 4 years ago, and he sure as hell keeps his grudges.

Anyways, questions only get taken down if they're about post removal, or if they really are nonsensical or offensive. It helps to write them with proper spelling and decent grammar. Some questions are just illiterate and undecypherable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone, but I'm fairly certain at least a couple have blocked me before. I'm not exactly the most kind with words.

I've had NUMEROUS questions removed. Either for antiganizing, or when I was under 18, for asking a sexual question (when it wasn't allowed on the site).

0|0
    0|0
  • There's one person I know of that's blocked me. Her opinions are such that I don't mind at all that she's done so, though.

I've had one question removed from the site. Ironically enough, it was the first question that I asked on GaG. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Psssh, I've had plenty of people block me and take down my questions. I piss people off on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 girls have blocked me, wölfin fraulen and @snowhearth

100% sure snowhearth blocked me because I asked her if she's the owner of a couple other gag accounts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by probably at least 13 people. I can be "antagonistic" and "combative" on here so that's probably why.

I've probably had about 5 questions taken down and probably around 15 or more responses taken down for various reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far only one person blocked me that I know off and it was over my avatar, as for questions I have only had a few taken down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have been blocked by some users, including @wölfin-fräulein.
    I am wondering how many G@GERs have been blocked by wölfin-fräulein?
    Two questions.
    0 opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocked by 10 girls at least.
    No wasn't creepy but due to heated arguments.
    One paki girl just blocked me for no apparent reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tooooooo many.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 questions taken down
    1 girl blocked me (cz she just didn't like my opinion)
    no users blocked by me...

i think i am frndly by this info lol!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not been blocked and none of my question has been taken down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure I am blocked by at least 4 or 5 people. There is no way to really count as there are multiple accounts here and some that blocked me are anon. I have had many and too many to count removed (posts).

0|0
    0|0
  • I get warnings and comments removed all the time lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao i never got a warning. full penalty everytime.

• Show All
    • I just got a whole lot of comments removed and waring of account being blocked for a day or something lmao