Gag overpopulating?

Do you think GAG will ever get huge and famous and be overpopulated with people to the point where we wouldn't be able to recognize any familiar faces anymore? Would you still stay? If that ever happened, I would leave. The main reason I like gag is because of the community feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could but to be honest I don't want it to be :( because then there will be so many people that it won't feel as close as it once was or still slightly is right now.

What Girls Said 7

• if you think about it... there already -ARE- a large number of users- just... not everyone seems to be answering questions. like i went on some random girl's profile, saw that she was logged in <1 hours, and had been on the site for months... but she answered like... NO questions lmao. so i wonder if there's like a HUGE GROUP of GAG users who never really answer questions on here, but just message each other :o :o :o

• Crazy things happen on gag, I've seen a couple peoole say they've actually hooked up with people on here lol. Don't know if that's true but I'm surprised.

Still, I think gag is pretty under the radar. Like, I'm pretty sure no one in my whole campus knows about it. what if one day it gets as big as like Netflix or something?

• actually apriljason, we can go through an go ANON on all of our responses. at least the questions that allow them :p

@GoldCobra maybe... but wouldn't it say how many questions they answered on their profile? or have a higher than 0% MH score?

• ya i guess you're right

• i like that people here know eachother and stuff its like a small nice community
    not sure if i would leave but i wouldn't like it lol

• I would leave

• i feel ya dude!! would react the same way tbh

• I always see the same people, you're right. Just realized this. Probably wouldn't leave though, because diversity can be a good thing!

• It could happen, that just means we have to stick close together and make a point to follow your friends!

• Yes I would still stay. Because I did not come here to make friends, just here for the points, help other with questions. And for others to answer my questions lol. More people more questions and answers

What Guys Said 6

• The day GaG reaches 1 billion users, I will commit hara kiri, yes.

http://entilocali.usb.it/uploads/pics/harakiri.GIF

• Maybe, who knows, but as long as the cool vibe we have here doesn't disappear, I'm staying.

• I don't think so because of the ways the answer system's laid out now with the higher ranks getting priority in the post listings.

• I know what you mean, there are a lot of cool people here. Would hate for people to get lost in the croud :(

• Nah I don't think so. I'm following the people I want to talk to, and they can always message me so I'm not worried about that. Yes I'd still stay.

• Plus gift cards bro. Gift cards...

• I remember the good old days when we got 3 points per answer. 3 points!!
      Now it's only 1 :(

And a gift card was like 3000xper if I remember correctly, now it's 5,000!!

• Yeah I heard about that. I got on here too late for that :(.

• I noticed mostly its all under 18's. Its gets a very annoying cause they ask stupid questions. I will fosho leave if it gets overpopulated