Who is the most beautiful girl on GaG?

Can we choose miss GaG? Who is your candidate to be most beautiful gorl on GaG. i will declare the person who recreived most votes as miss GaG.

You don't have to pick just one. you can write girls' names who you find beautiful. if so we can choose Miss GaG
my vote goes to arielle_cerise

Most Helpful Girl

• "i counted all the votes and according to the results @lumos was chosen as Miss GaG, congratulations."
    wat. Me, miss GaG? Nah man hahahahaha.

• Hey, congrats!
      So where do I send a gallon of vanilla ice cream, as congratulation gift?

• Heck yeah! Long live to miss lumos, the queen of GaG! :D hahaha. We want a speech! SPEECH. Who would you like to thank? Would you ever have thought you would become miss GaG when you joined this site? :p

• helllllo

What Girls Said 51

• There are many pretty girls on here. Why hurt the self esteem of others? I mean seriously? -_- as if girls don't get compared enough already

• exactly. that's why i said none hahah

• you know what, I'm not even going to worry about it anymore. I'm just going to pray and summon Shrek to @asker's room. That should teach him to put people under a microscope.
      That should actually teach him a lot of things... Especially about Shrek...

• @kbob93 :and @been_waiting :yawn

• There are a lot of beautiful ladies on GAG! It would be impossible to name just one.

@Sparrow24
    @XRabbitHeartX
    @TheoryofAvarice
    @CommieDearest
    @sammy_31
    @xPoison

And tons of others I just can't think of right now and those who don't have a profile picture up :)

• I'm humbled by the mentions BUT I think all the girls are I'm not a fan of questions like this because it hurts peoples feelings.

• I think it unecessarily inflates some already pretty big egos more than it hurts people's feelings honestly. I mean how does it hurt to not be considered the best looking person? I think most humans would assume they aren't #1 haha.

• i counted all the votes and according to the results @lumos was chosen as Miss GaG, congratulations.

• Cool, I'm not bugging about it lol Congrats to her! 😎

• Hmm *sits and waits while girls claw out each other for this title* 😒

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../583827_o.gif

• Votes are invalid anymore. the time is over. i counted all the votes and according to the results @lumos was chosen as Miss GaG, congratulations. :)

• @Prof_Don I'm flattered! Thank you, but I cannot handle such responsibility 🙈

• Oh I see... you just want to have fun. :-P

• Way too many to choose from. There are a lot of lookers on GaG

• ANONYMOUS. Hottest. Babe. Ever.

• Me obviously!!!

• lol @ downvotes. lol @ thinking i'm serious. lol @ downvoting a lame joke in response to a lame question. lol @ me caring. lol @ me. lol.

• i'm channelling the hate right now, it's running through my veins.. it only makes me stronger

• There are way too many to just name a few.

• I think @Paris13 is truly beautiful! Not only is she pretty but her answers are always well-thought and sincere!

• Why, thank you so much, Pretty kangaroos... You are a true beauty yourself, no doubt.:)) xxoo

• I agree 😊

• Galaxymisschoc
    Misscoffeehead

• none actually

• Lol you are one of the beauty here. I condemn your statement :p :p

• @pingju tong bao , ta men bu gao xing wo mei you shou ta men de ming zhi

• giving names means excluding the rest. and also unless i see all girls pics, real ones then i can probably name... i dont know who is real or not.

• Almost every girl on here is pretty.
    So my vote goes to every girl :D

• You are so right, Ygritte_snow... and you are a natural beauty.. nice pix:)) xxoo

• Ohh, so welcome..:)) xx

• Me. Obviously

• There's a lot of pretty girls on gag, you expect me to choose one? Bah, screw that.

• Read the update please

• Ah, okay cool and thanks @Paris13

• Yes, so welcome..:)) xx

• @Sparrow24
    @harakiri

• aww thanks kbob!! :D

• There you go again, being a doll to me :-) Thank you!

• The Finnish girl... I don't remember the name, but the pale one with black hair. =)

• People don't just find others attractive solely on their physical appearance. I think when you get to know someone on a personal level, that's when you see their true beauty. The most beautiful girl on here might not even be nominated because she was unfortunately overlooked due to people's preference for physical beauty, which would be a shame.

• Ok then who is the most beautiful girl with her personality and physical appearance both for you?

• You kinda contradicted yourself, here. First, you said people don't look at only a person's appearance. Later, you said people have a preference for physical beauty.

Well, you're right in one aspect. *women* tend to factor in all benefits as a whole. But, males are pretty simple. Default mode: We want to fuck every semi - attractive girl we see, whether in love or not. In other words, physical attraction is not just a plus, it's a necessity for males. And yes, it's a very big factor, no matter how many guys try to pretend it's the whole that counts. They'll just say that to look better in front of girls. Bottom line: appearance is important to both genders, especially males. As we can see from this question.

In any case, if he was talking about 'best all 'round person' or 'most beautiful woman *on the inside*', then that wouldn't have just been beautiful.

Hate to break it to ya, but just because you have a certain tendency as a human, doesn't mean males, or even females, do also.

• @Alennaa... Because I desperately want her to start believing in herself. :)

@Thatgirl94... Because she makes me go green with envy. :)

• 2|1
    • Aww thanks :)

• Every girl on here is pretty. No need to mention their names :)

• Ä°f it is you in your profil pic, you look like a sweet girl too

• Mention kita! Hahaha! :)

• Klaatu 51
    He's my fav!

• he IS pretty girly...

• @Klaatu51

• hahahahah LOL

ok then, i'll wear a blonde long haired wig and put 2 grapefruits under my sweater LOL

• @animedreama
    @misupanda
    @ayebruhitskaylin
    @aoifeislovable
    Theyre all extremely gorgeous, nice and pretty!(:(:

• 1|0
    • AWW thank you =D ***hugs*** so are you :D

• You're welcome! Awww thank you :D xoxoxo big hugs!

• Are you kidding? It's definitely
    @SnappySnappySnapSnap {}_____{} you'll tell dat when you see my profile picture.

• definitely not me

• Yeah but you can be nominated for ugliest girl on GaG reward.(just kidding i even don't know your face:D)

• @been_waiting I think the posts on this opinion proves your point

• @LoveTdx she's beautiful inside and out

• Aw thanks hun 😘also its a pleasure xx

• *holds up a pizza slice*youre my idea of beauty...*eats it* WHYYYY?

• @lumos
    @xhoneyxBeex
    @CommieDearest

• Aw thank you! :)

• cheeky and tshirtsandkneehigh

• why didn't you mention them? they should know what you think

• um don't know

• I don't know the usernames of most of them :/

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 49