Why did you choose your G@G username?

I thought this would be a fun question. Mine is because if the tv show doctor who.

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose mine so everyone would keep asking me if I'm actually a communist.

Just fucking kidding but that happened anyway. I'll give the explanation I gave to someone else.

1) I think it's funny how people overuse and incorrectly use the word "communism"
    2) play on words from the movie "Mommie Dearest"
    3) Was a name I used as a kid to play videogames where I was a Russian soldier and I thought I was clever af

*bonus* I recently discovered that a ton of people use the name "commiedearest" and that it is a play so I'm not even clever. Lame.

What Girls Said 20

• Buchita and Buchys are nicknames given to me by my parents.
    They are not even actual words, they literally made up new words for me. They even made up some meanings for these words. These are not real words in English or Spanish lol Completely made up.
    Buchita to them means "short little fat thing". It's because I'm short, little, and fat :3
    Buchys is just a variation of it.

I now use this everywhere. 9Gag, iFunny, Twitter, Instagram, Kik, here on GaG, everywhere. It's easy for me cuz no one has this nickname and that username is never taken! Lol So I don't have to remember a bunch of usernames. Just type in @BuchitaBuchys anywhere to find me :)

• Well I'm treated like a Princess, spoilt and pampered like one lol
    When I made my account I read lots of Arab romance stories on dashingly handsome Arab princes and decided I wanted to marry an Arab man. So the Arab bit comes from there.

• My naMe's Heather Louise and I'm super inventive.

• Is a latin word that Luna means Moon in English.
    The moon is my zodiac planet
    The moon is also a mysterious. So many stories with it. So it's pretty interesting AND pretty. Brings light to people in the dark times. And...
    "o3o" is a face pouting like the ones babies do.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/49641598/large.jpg

That's my story to why I have it

• It was very random. I deleted my last profile which was stupid, I should have deactivated it instead. Anyways my last username was Dzindzer which is basically ginger just written the way Bosnians would write it. My current username Cheekkky is something that just popped up in my head, I think it's because of Ryan Reynold aka a user from GAG I can't remember his username.. But he said Cheekkky constantly and he was very funny.

• You should shut up and marry Ryan Reynolds.

• Hahahaha @kheserthorpe yes i think shut up and marry me is his new user name it was noblesse something before.

• I was being ironic. I'm actually not a misanthrope- not even close.

• I don't know... I was probably really drunk.

• My mother was born in Tokyo, she is my 'angel', She passed away in '95.

• Mine it's based on the name of a fictional place that appears on a novel that my eldest daughter is (co) writing

• I Realleally like thegoogle nexus phone

• I ride motorcycle so it's easy do u ride 2.

• U got rid of the motorcycle cartoon :(

• OMG I just put that all together, hahaha I seriously had no idea what it meant til now :D Thats awesome tho!

• @centigrade Odd I assumed it was an easy one especially with the bike avatar.

• because, nirvana is the best band of all time & pennyroyal tea is a great song by them. :)

• Because I'm in L. O. V. E !!!

• One of my favorite fictional characters. ^.^

• Bz I'm quick... quickerrrrrrrrrrr.

• I chose mine cause I like wearing black nail polish.

• Because I'm a girl and my favorite number is 12

• Well i usually just say what i think, so... simple enough, i was bored, still am.

• if i will have a daughter i will name her Solenn. :)

• Sparrow has been one of my nicknames for a long time, songbird.
    24 was my age when I signed up.
    There she is - Sparrow24

What Guys Said 16

• I came up with the nickname "funkypunks" when I was 12 years old or so. I've always thought it sounded cool, and it's stuck with me til this day.

I guess I've changed the spelling a little bit though haha

• I am from Russia. "Sovetskii" is how you say "Soviet" in Russian.
    I play ice hockey with "13" as my jersey number.
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• i had that chacter from the movie the day earth stood still on my mind basically

• I joined yesterday. I was in a really shitty mood about something I'd read, and wanted to register an account so that I could argue with the person as soon as possible. (And if there was a "post as guest option", my browser wasn't letting it happen).

When creating the account, the 'Account Name' box told me to be creative. In that moment the box became my worst enemy.

• N is the first letter of my name
    Gr are two letters of my country I'm born to
    Sw are two letters of the country I live now

• Because when I went to register without a username they said: please fill in the missing fields or something like that and a red * was next to username. So I basically used this one ya knoh?

• I chose mine off my head

• Because I have to fart?

• I chose Yellow Bear because yellow is my favourite colour and I am nearly as hairy as a bear and have a grizzly personality.

• I couldn't think of anything honestly. Just wanted a username where I didn't have to put numbers.

• first name; favorite number; year i graduated hs,,,,

• I never use my real name so I just choose a random name for my username

• Because it's my email. Oh god please no creepy emails..

• My girlfriend made me lol

• Because I am not creative.