What brings you on GaG?

I've noticed that I tend to spend more time on GaG when a girl has done something I don't like. I start listening to other peoples problems as a way to ignore my own issues.

What brings you to GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same kind of thing. I get upset, post a question, and wait.

Or, sometimes I just feel like being helpful so I'll log on to see how far my 2 cents will go, lol.

• Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

• Haha, GaG was made for people like me and you :p

• Totally. People on here just need a self-esteem boost sometimes. I take that upon myself usually. ☺

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 5

• The fact that I can learn things from the opposite sex that I wouldn´t notice by my self, and give advice that can eally help a lot the person who is asking for it.

• Helps pass the time at work.

Oh, and also the train wreck of stupidity that is the users of GAG.

My sarcasm feeds off of it like a fat boy feeds on cake.

• The enjoyment of helping others and reading about the lives of others.

• i am actually here to share my opinions and to help people who need help by maybe just suggesting my ideas :D

• Yeah, I come on GaG to distract myself when I start thinking of a girl who upset me but I stay because I genuinely think I need to help others.

• this is awesome :D

• Waiting in line or someplace else
    Getting distracted from homework (currently)
    Boredom