Xper question. I heard that xper for Amazon gift cards?

Xper question. I heard that xper for Amazon gift cards use to be 2000 points. Do you think that they will raise the amount again?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• it used to be really low. it just keeps getting higher and higher

• I can see 7000 just around the corner

• The last I remember them use to being was 3000. I do have a gut feeling they'll eventually go up again lol

• How long ago was that?

• It's too dark. I might die. If that happens, the points will probably go up and then I'll be pissed. Let's not risk anything here. This is serious.

• wooden doors in your house or wooden furniture

• They were 4000 not long ago and went up to 5000 since users are more active and you can earn more so I feel they will go up again.

• I've now heard 2000 , 3000 , 4000 and currently at 5000 . Oh my will I make it before the cut

• WOW that's long , you must really enjoy it here

• It has been long but not as long as some other users. Yes, I do for the most part. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I can confirm that they were 4000 not long ago. It's stange that the price should increase. More users should surely mean lower prices because of higher revenue. But, perhaps, I'm misunderstanding things.

• more users more gift cards claimed?

• yeah that makes sense, since more users = more activity

• That's right. Business plan

• Undoubtedly yes. Right about the time I have 100 xp to go, to be precise.

• Sounds like you've been done a few times !

• They will probably make it harder for you to get one. I worked since February on one account, and I finally redeemed the card maybe a month or two ago.

• I've been here just over 3 months and almost have enough. Not even trying just like the site.

• Yeah lol. I average one gift card a year... I'm not very active.