Don't you wish GAG would come up with a way to block these anonymous trolls?

Don't you wish you could block these anon trolls? The technology must be there. If you post a comment or question anon you get the points for it. So it's obvious GAG knows who is posting anaon. So why can't you block them if you so desire?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I just think they're entertaining at times.

• Better yet, they should IP ban them if they register multiple accounts trolling from the same IP, or if they notice an IP being banned often!

• This is why when i ask a question i do not allow anonymous
    you won't see no more anonymous haters aka trolls i asked one
    question anonymous about a dream of a GaG user on here and
    this one female harassed me she had her panties tied in knot
    cause she wanted the dream to be about her it was just like she
    bullied me but i agree with you they need to IP ban these trolls
    who open one account after another than they get banned than
    come back but also do something about these anonymous haters.

• because that defeats the purpose of anonymous if you were able to figure out who is hiding behind anon.

• So they are free to run roughshod over any thing they want without retribution? You wouldn't have to now who just have them blocked.

• @douride2 not really, i just look up spy photos and stuff on google lol. but there are so many "concept" designs for it. manufacturers will always bring something back, like the Toyota Supra.

• So true.

• ohhhh yeah XD

• I posted a similar question yesterday and I found out the only thing you can do is report them. Click on them and in the left there will be a button you can report them with. The moderators will take it from there.

• Yes, but polls show
    GAGers don't care
    BUT
    voting a poll = the least amount of time/effort
    so perhaps these are the ones NOT suffering from feeling a loss
    after putting much time/effort into a comment to help
    only to discover a troll ignoring/discarding the comment, now that they've "caught a fish"
    to entertain self with arguments, insults to kill time & salve egos

• The wild Anon's make this website less boring hearing the wild shit they post

• That's the consequence of freedom of speech and the right of anonymity.

• I only hate it if it isn't funny

• I have no problem with anonymous trolls, and find them funny sometimes. Plus if you blocked than you would know who they where as they wold show up on your blocked list defeating the purpose of going anonymous plus people would abuse it just to see who an anonymous user is.

• Some times Yes. As for the other I'm sure GAG could come up with a block that won't show on your blocked list.

• Haha, if you can make that miracle happen I promise I come to Canada for a hug!
    It's probably legally very complicated otherwise it would certainly have been done a long time ago :-)

• There's only the odd one that gets under my skin.

• Yes if you call -14 out of the deep freeze.

• Oh goodness... I don't what temperatures you're used to but... so my standards that's about the coldest daytime temperature I've ever known here in Belgium.
      It happens very rarely that on a clear night we have -20°C but that's like a once-in-a-winter event.
      Typical winter conditions in Belgium are between about -5°C and +8°C. With the slightly positive temperatures occurring on 60% of the days. Large snow quantities or temperatures below -10°C are very rare.

• Don't read the stuff then. :)

• Well if an anon gets his posts removed for being antagonistic and they keep doing it they should be removed. The real problem is gag not having software to block the isps and id's of the computers that these antagonistic users are using. I see plenty of legitimate posts from anon users and nonsense too. I also see the same with non anon users. Being non anon also doesn't mean anything. We are all anon unless we see a neighbor on here.

• I'm not talking all anon users just the ones that become a pain in the a$$.

• Most I can take it's only the odd one.

• Well try to never let someone like that bother you. The problem is always on their end and if anything feel sorry for them. That might be their only outlet of emotion or only happiness of the day.

• Remove the Anonymous checkbutton

• That would be a bit extreme. I don't want it to go that far.

• If they did that then that would spoil all of your fun. What would you complain about? Completely transparent cries for help?

• Your a funny guy. No need to block all anons just the A holes

• It's a free world everyone is entitled to an opinion.

• Unfortunately.

What Girls Said 7

• They really can be at times totally infuriating... However on the very odd occasion one pops up which can be somewhat amusing.

• Most are ok it's the odd one I'm talking about.

• Hmmm... Quite possibly you are right... It must just be me and my outlook which tells me that the majority are annoying. :)

Still, it is a very good idea of yours regardless.

• How about you grow a spine and deal with the fact that you can't silence everyone you disagree with.

If you get your panties in a bunch over some shitty troll post, you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

• My panties aren't in a knot. I agree in part it's the trolls that just keep going on & on.

• They'll be too busy feeding on your butthurt to go anywhere else.

• Hahaha Not much chance of that. Trolls are always looking for a new ass to chew on?

• Nahhh I enjoy the trolls xD

• would be good yes

• Trolls are entertaining
    but dont like those who stir the pot

• If you don't want anonymous posts, then choose the "No anonymous" It's not that hard.

• I'm not against anonymous posts just the few trolls that seem to run with immunity here on GAG.

• I never understood why people allow trolls to get to them... It's the internet... they're everywhere! Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. The kitchen being... the internet by the way

• I remember the internet days when trolls didn't exist, its true! :D

• I don't get my panties in a knot over what people on the INTERNET say lolllllllllllll

• Thats good to know. hahahaha