What would get you to block someone on here?

Ok so I don't really feel like I have any beef with anyone here. But I have already been blocked by a few people to my surprise lol. For example @crazyincalifornia recently blocked me yet I have never even talked to her in PM or had much interaction with her. She seemed like a cool person to me (I noticed she blocked me when I tried to like one of her comments).

I don't really care if people like me or hate me (obviously we can't please everyone). But I'm kind of wondering if I said something that offended her in any way. If so I'm really sorry! I feel like there might have been a misunderstanding somewhere. Like I might have made a joke or a sarcastic comment about something that she took literally when I wasn't being serious. :(

If it's just a difference of opinion or religious belief then whatever. I'm aware that I have some pretty strong opinions on some subjects and for example I know many feminists probably hate me and think I'm some sort of woman-hater or that I'm somehow against equality. I don't really mind but find it strange nonetheless.

I mean to me convictions are like being a vegetarian or a smoker. I'm not vegetarian and I don't smoke or drink but that doesn't mean I hate everyone who likes vegetables or likes smoking/drinking! I respect people who have a different view than mine so I'm always sadened to see people can hate you just for having a different opinion.

• If they ask for nudes/cybersex or make creepy sexual comments.
  • If they're overly flirtatious or obsessed/harassing.
  • If they're ugly or if I'm not interested in them.
  • If they don't share my religious views.
  • If they say an opinion I don't agree with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have blocked people for sending me inappropriate messages, I'm not here for that. Also, users who are harassing me, like constantly leaving unwanted, irrelevant comments on my opinions. That rarely happens though. In other cases, I might block someone if it's a heated discussion and I feel like they don't really care about my opinion and don't want to have a respectful conversation, they just want to insult me. I block to diffuse the situation but I typically will unblock them after a week or so. Currently, I only have 3 users blocked.

What Girls Said 11

• Option A most of the time for me. So many thirsty dudes here used to try and sext and send dick pics and ask me for nudes.

Option B is in second place. I block people who consistently follow me around and leave nonsense answers or comments on my posts. Doesn't happen too often though.

• I see. Well I'll remember not to follow you around or comment on your posts then. :) Haha, yeah I'm not a stalker but I have to admit I have a tendency to read and comment on comments from my favorite gagers. I try not to make it obvious though. :3

• Oh it's fine as long as you don't always leave nonsense crap or insults all the time.

• I had a girl do that to me the other day lol. She followed me to another post just to pester me. I didn't block her, but I called her out on it because she went anonymous shortly after xD

• Nothing. Not one person on here gets to me to the point of blockage. I know I've been blocked by only 1 person though, maybe more. Since it's me, I could care less :D

• Voted for B because I know the reasons why they block me.. AHAHA.. All good return the favour I guess

• I'm not sure I follow you lol. Are you saying you flirt a lot with people and they block you for that?

• Wow that's so weird to me lol. I would never block someone who tried flirting with me. If I'm not interested I'll just ignore them or let them know respectfully. But flirting can be fun and it's definitely flattering. People are silly sometimes haha.

• Haha dude tell me about it, I just laughed and "returned the favour" (blocked them) pssshtttt ain't my worry no more.. Lmfao

• Nothing. I don't block people, I think it's stupid and unless they really harass you, then it's silly.
    I am blocked by a fuckload of people though. :)

• I would only block someone of they sent me inappropriate messages or pictures. I wouldn't block them just because they have a different opinion from mine

• I block creepy ass mofo's asking me for nudes and complimenting me sexually that's pretty much it

• I block spam and troll accounts. I block users who harass me and act obsessive. My profile is private so I don't have to worry about creepy messages. If I am being personally attacked i will block them. Also if I feel the person is becoming hostile I will block them because notifications get annoying especially if the person wants to be an internet thug

• I voted for A, but also for B too. Some people on GAG creep me out.

• Dick pics babyyy

• To avoid any unwanted attention.

• this guy sent me a nude

• Of course by "this guy" she means someone else who isn't me LOL. I don't do that kind of stuff.

• ya, i didn't mean you lol. sorry! some other guy. he was a creep

What Guys Said 12

• Don't be expecting to see a whole lot of D or E answers. I'm pretty sure anyone who functions that way should never leave their front door or go on the internet.

• Well some people are very religious so I could understand a christian/muslim not wanting to interact or argue with an atheist or a satanist for example lol. Especially if both sides are being a little radical about their beliefs.

• I actually voted D), but it took me a long long time to get so annoyed with the 6 lengthy opinions consisting of nothing but extracts from the Bible and the Quran that I was likelike
    "okay, I am not even Christian so the bible is irrelevant at the moment, and these comments are literally the dumbest thing I have read in ages and I don't want to get more of them. And you support circumcision meaning you are a horrible person to begin with."

Although I did unblock them all after like 2 months. So I guess the answer is pervasive lengthy numerous irrelevant and illogical comments all over my posts. It got annoying, eventually.

• i never block anyone i find it silly.

i'd rather ignore them than block them

• Habitual rudeness, racism, or inappropriate messages sent to my inbox. I usually like to avoid blocking people, though.

• What kind of rudeness? I'm a pretty honest guy so I'm aware that I may come off as rude sometimes but I'm not a jerk either..

• All this talk about baseball makes me want to block you both LOL.

• I'm kidding lol.

• I've never blocked anyone on here, but I don't know if anyone has blocked me. . .

P. S. I'm the guy that sends out dick pics, asks for nudes and I do a bit of sexual harassment on the side as well. . . yep, it was all me

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I don't see any reason block anyone, people are going to be people and your not going to agree with everyone, but that's no reason to not talk to them

• No one has been nearly annoying enough for me to block.

• I don't block the creepy people honestly LOL. Funny right? I only block people who block me and people who I know go against something I strongly dislike. For example female rapists.

• Not even dudes PM'ing you that think you're the hot chick in your profile photo? Lol

• @rjroy3 It's always someone I don't know and after I tell them they quit.

• At Asker: Right exactly. They won't bother you if you don't answer back.

• 0|0
    • I don't have sound on linux. Can you translate it into onomatopoeia? Is it a fart sound? :)

• if they act childish and block me cause they can't keep up with my discussion I block em back. if they block me I block em so no problems in the future.

now the trolls and the ones who can't stand my oppinions will get blocked aswell

troll= spam, creepy pasta in msgs.

• I'll let you know when it happens lol.

• You make lame comments sometimes I've noticed, but I wouldn't bother blocking you. Just burn you and move on.