Xper points experts here?

How to muster Xper points quickly? Any tips/tricks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

- Signup +10
    - Login per day +10
    - Set Relationship Status +10
    - Set Personality Type +10
    - Set Occupation +10
    - Upload Custom Avatar +50 (first time only)
    - GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +100
    - Birthday +100
    - Ask a question +1
    - Question gets more than 10 opinions +5 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
    - When you select Most Helpful Opinion for your question +2
    - Article Comment +1
    - Connect Facebook Account +100
    - Connect Google+ Account +100
    - Share GirlsAskGuys on Facebook +100
    - Share GirlsAskGuys on Twitter +100
    - If you are Followed by a GirlsAskGuys member +1
    - Share your opinion on a question +1
    - You got Most Helpful Award +5
    - You shared your opinion within 15 minutes after the question's asked +1
    - Your opinion is the first opinion from your gender +1
    - Share your opinion on a Featured Question +1

What Girls Said 6

• Well... I don't think people are here JUST for xper points. I mean having a good question will get you a lot of answers or just answering a lot will get you lots of xper points. There is NO system that will help you get a lot though, it's been each and every user taking time to rack them up.

• If you want the Xper points, then you will need to give up the outside world. GAG will become the only place you know anymore. Haha

• Answer the questions that no one else will. Hit the "no opinion" questions usually during a "dead" hour. I found that to be an easy way to rack up xper points.

• Also, everyone loves talking about themselves. Ask questions that gets them to do just that and be sure to respond to the opinions. I think after like 10 responses from guys and girls each, you earn a certain amount of points

• Answer as many questions as you possibly can and try to aim for "most helpful opinion"

• Get a bloody life hahaha when you start asking questions like that you need a reality slap I've only been on 3 months and im expert level 5 my advice is somewhat good as every opinion is most helpful. The more you think about points the less you will get. Just enjoy the banter and it will come to you.

• Don't sleep, eat, go out. Focus on Gag ^.^

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, look in the FAQ and read on how to get XPER points.

But here are a few tips
    1. post good replies that will net you a high MHO ratio
    2. Do number one as often as possible.
    3. Post good and relevant questions that will have a lot of serious replies.

• Be on the site a lot and post a lot of opinions. It was easier when the xper gain was higher, though.