What on earth is a myTake?

I see it but I don't know what it is or how to use it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it is the equivalent of what used to be "articles." It seems like users can create articles again, but they just aren't called articles, they're called "takes" instead.

From the FAQ:
    "You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!"

"You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button. From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more! You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look. Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!"

All of this information can be found here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 1