What the hell is a myTake?

Anyone know? I'm cold and frightened and scared.

Wait, scratch that. I can read. I'm going through the newsfeeds now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

What Girls Said 3

• From what I've seen on it so far it's just a way you can pose a subject, topic, or opinion, and everyone can have a debate or discussion on it, as opposed to a Q&A format.

• I'm warm and cozy under a pile of blankets on my bed not really caring about my takes. I wonder if I should care? Meh

• i'm cold and the wind is blowing

What Guys Said 0