Have you noticed the new Gag update?

Is it me or have others noticed the changes Gag has applied when you access the site through your phone? The layout is pink and black

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

What Guys Said 9

• those changes weren't that drastic at all

• Yup... looks like there's a minor design change.

Nothing wrong with mixing things up to keep things fresh (no matter how much other people may bitch and complain initially, they'll grow to love it too).

:-P

• Yes they say it's like Article but you have much more you can do with it
    such as Vent, Rant, with the new update you don't need to allow people
    to post opinion on them.

• Yeah i noticed and i think new version of GaG sucks. i can't follow the members who i follow anymore. this is ridiculous. if i can't follow a member, what is the meaning of following anyone? i think following should be removed because it doesn't make sense anymore because of dear GaG admins. In turkish GaG there is no any change. i don't know why this site's admins update the site unnecessarly

• U can follow people

• Yeah i can follow but i can't see the only user's sharings who i follow on the home page as i can see before. i see user's sharings who i follow and i don't follow both on the home page and this is awful for me

• There is no update. JUST A SUPER ENHANCEMENT.

static.ibnlive.in.com/.../poulterrrrr630.jpg

• Yes, unfortunately I have and I don't like it in the slightest bit

• I was just thinking about that.
    Like the menu bar has gone black right?

• Yeah always good to have a change! :)

• We Daltonians don't care much about colors but I like it the way it's now.
    What I disliked in the previous change was that less less points were awarded and some redeems got more expensive. That hasn't changed.

What Girls Said 8