MyTake? What is this?

What is this myTake update?

Most Helpful Girl

• now's your chance to become FAMOUS!

What Girls Said 3

• Copied and pasted from another answer I gave on this topic.

I believe it is the equivalent of what used to be "articles." It seems like users can create articles again, but they just aren't called articles, they're called "takes" instead.

From the FAQ:
    "You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!"

"You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button. From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more! You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look. Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!"

All of this information can be found here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

• Thanks, I haven't thought of looking up the FAQs >_<

• Lol Yeah, that's always the first place I look when there is a big change like this. It's always helpful to figure out what changed and it makes things less confusing :)

• I take, you take, she takes, he takes :P
    I am good at English grammar <

• It's basically like an article. :/

What Guys Said 3

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

• Thanks will check that out.

• just another new feature :-P

• Indeed it is, I don't see the point of it.

• It's A Place Where User's Create Artices And Recieve FeedBack On Those Articles That They Have Created. You Can Create Articles In All Of Categories That Are Provided.