What just changed on here?

I leave for five minutes refresh and im just like what's mytake?

confusedddddd

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

• i think it would be a good idea if you send a message to everyone explaining the changes and how everything works so that less people get on here and ask the same questions

• We are, you have to give us a little time to get everything done LOL :)

• More information has been added - gagTake with tips and instructions, a banner letting you know what Takes are, and it's also in our G@G News box. :) @bijinbijinbijin

What Guys Said 8

• It made me 11 years younger I'm no longer a old fart. LMAO
    when it updated i was kicked offline here but i guess will get
    used to the new update :)))

• My first impression isn't positive either. No problem with the "myTake" idea, let's just try it out. We'll see :-)
    But the filter for questions or opinions by the people you follow is gone. And that's less pleasant.
    My technique was to follow people who ask decent questions and who make time for mine.
    I would than always check their questions first. And make time to help where I can.

• Wait so now following means nothing? that's stupid

• If I discover the solution (maybe something with the "my feed" or so) I'll let you know. But so far I'm not happy with that change. Although in general I don't have a problem with the new look.

• ages changed too. 36 to 45 has vanished and 25 to 29 & 30 to 35 became 25 to 34

• ew i just looked i do not like that it makes me seem like an old lady...

• What's the point of this change? I mean really? now we have to guess whether a person is in her 20s or 30s?

• im just as confused, but I think its basically a place to keep random posts and weird comments haha.

• GAG just had seeeex and it felt so good. GAG did it by putting his penis inside of her. GAG just had sex and he'll never go back to the not having sex ways of the past.

• GAG just gave you Swag. That's what happened.

• I came on here to become a legend. That's what changed on here

• And are you a legend yet because this is the first time I'm seeing you ;) either that my memory is shit. haha

• My ass just changed on here, that's what changed

What Girls Said 6