GaG took ten years off my life... literally! Why am I not a Cougar anymore?

My age randomly changed. How do I put it back? I like being the resident Cougar.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• Your age didn't change, but G@G changed the age brackets.

• Notice that you got their attention. For no other reason than to satisfy (non-sexually) you, they made you a cougar again.

• I love it. I was dreading hitting the over 45 group.

• You? You were the resident cougar? When did this happen?

Well you'll have to find something else to do now. . .

• Well I could take up stamp collecting but it isn't as much fun.

• Yeah, you know what? That sounds good. You have to do something gentle at your age. How's that hip doing?

• You're still a cougar ;)

Cougar:
    A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities) waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

• You are a TEXT-BOOK cougar! Unbelievably hot. You're like a walking-talking aphrodisiac, Honey.
    100%

• you could always just hook up with some random younger guy. that's definitely cougar status. honestly though you look 23 you are extremely hot, and I would gladly offer my services to restore your cougar status :)

• Yep i said the same thing while i am younger feels better now hahaha

• OMFG i noticed ages changed too as well LOL

• So it's everyone? If only GaG can altar my birth certificate...

• This is an outrage! Your cougar status should be reinstated immediately!

• Be careful what you wish for, they'll add new categories for snow leopard and sabretooth tiger.

• You'll still be the cougar of GaG in my eyes. ;-)

• You're quickly becoming a favorite of mine on this site. Older than me, insanely attractive, speaks her mind, and has a zeal and passion for life and love!

• I'm actually curious now why that change was made. But no change can take away your Cougar status.

TL;DR: Doesn't Matter, You're Hot.

• lol funny but you can put in your profile that your the neighborhood cougar if it makes you feel better

• LOL HAHAHAHA,

• Giggity
    lol jk

• Ohh a cougar, havn't seen one in awhile ahaha:P

• Then you're looking damn good for your age! Keep it the way it is lol

• Girl you be after them young ones.

• Oh god mid life crisis? lmao

• Haha now I need to go buy a new car!! Oh and date the pool boy.

• Why u dont u r a cougar lol
    And look so sexy

• this is the most hilarious stuff I read lately :)

• I loveeeeeeeee cougars

• Don't worry, your MILF status hasn't changed.

• First time I ever saw a woman complain that some made her younger.

Also you're are a dirty liar, there is no way that you are over 45.

• Cougars are hot! Just saying lol... I dont find women younger than me attractive at all. I like women, not little girls and children. Im in my early-mid 20s and talked to women in their early 40's. I enjoy being around the maturity, but not so old they were like my mom. So, dont feel old :)... good to hear not everyone is so closed minded about these things.

• Shoot I am fine with my age :). I am young enough to still have fun and old enough to have learned most of the ropes, but not all...

• I like your take on it :)

• Not just opinion but its what I've experienced. Maybe im just more compatible with older than younger. I had to comment on this cause ur question caught my attention. So, I compliment your take on this too. Dont very often meet a older woman that sees things this way. I've talked to older women who have otherwise liked me until I revealed my real age. Then I get shut down. Im like its not like im in my teens! The age/maturity gap is much greater between me and an 18 year old than me and someone in their early 30's by far in my opinion. I felt like a kid at 18 , now i feel like a full blown adult. But older women talk to me thinking im older than I actually am. Maybe I should just say my age is a classified state secret next time. ;)

• You're a cougar in my book. I'd be down to fuck you anytime, babe ;).

• You are a hopeless romantic. I am having that engraved in a locket at Things Remembered ;)

• A lot less than my adjusted age.

• Then maybe you should add me to your list of boyfriends.

• I liked you being the resident cougar too.

• I know, right? Now I got nothing... lol

• I love when anonymous smurfs adore me 3!!! :)

• So its a good thing I'm anonymous right?

• The only thing I can honestly think that will remedy this situation is to see boobs.

• You mean besides the guys here... Lolol! Just teasing.

• Hey, think of it like this: GAG might have taken 10 years off your life, by your desire to be a young, feisty cougar has added 15 ;)

What Girls Said 14

• Aw man! They change the brackets.. I was so excited to be in the 25 - 29 age group this coming spring.
    Well you know, as excited as you can be about this kind of thing...

• Haha that just made me smile! :)

• Hah yeeah, I realized as I was typing it that it sounds like a pretty lame thing to get excited about, lol

• Your age bracket will still change this coming Spring, since the age bracket is now 25-34. :)

• I just noticed they changed the age ranges a bit. In May I will be 25, and jump into the 25-34 range. People could assume that I'm 34 :(

• Gag is ageist towards over 35's now?

• I think its awesome!!! I was dreading the next age bracket. I love you by the way resident cougar rawr!

• GAG is changing things right now so you can't do anything about it.

• I am surprised by the age change
    but fine since it can make me slightly younger :D

• Yeah... whoo hoo Now I can stalk the 18 to 24 crowd... ROFL

• Oh, I am 25 to 34 now!

• We all got sucked into some GaG vortex...

• Yep! I was wondering looking at the "Over 35" thingy and why it looks different all of a sudden, and noticed that my age brackets are no longer the same. lol. :)

• well, if it's any consolation you still look ferocious, ma'am

• It seems the changed the age ranges. Over 35 is as high as they go now.

• I don't get it... how was it before?

• I am actually over 45. It seems when GaG updated it moved some of us down an age bracket.

• I like it better. It says 25 to 34 now for me instead of 30-35 hahaha. I can deal with that :)

• Wait til you just get thrown in with the rest of us senior citizens on our next birthday. "Over 35" makes me want to jump off a cliff. So depressing.

• Oh Stevie, you know I will be hitting that age bracket the same day you would have entered the 36 to 45 category 😂

• LOL. When i grow up im going to be a cougar too ;)
    hahahahahaa :D

• how'd that happen?

• I like it better because now I'm younger.
    You still look fierce :)