Who likes the new GAG website look?

Who likes the new GAG website format?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a fan!

• hey hows it going harakiri? :D

• -silence treatment- -walks to the depths of the earth to a corner-

What Girls Said 43

• I subconsciously noticed and assimilated to the new format almost seamlessly..

Only thing that made me pause, was myTake

• same im just like wt heck is this

• I like the new Ask setup.. easy to use on the fly.
      I like the yellow follow button.
      I think myTake will be good as well

• cool i think the take will be good too. Taking a class that involves worldviews and its discussion based. and if you have a good take you get 100 pts nice

• It's okay... seems like every time I blink an eyelash, they are doing something new here... there really wasn't anything wrong with it before. xx

• Eh, it's been going downhill ever since they changed the original layout.

• it can still be fun site right?

• Sure, at least for people who are used to it. I can imagine that quite a lot of people are overwhelmed when they first come here, though. There are so many boxes, buttons, features, tabs etc. that it's kind of hard to take it all in haha. If I had come here when the site looked like this, I doubt I would have stayed for this long. It's kind of a mess.

• ok cool. sorry you feel that way

• I love that we can write articles again (My Take) :)

• you used to write articles all the time?

• wow maybe they are feeling old

• I'd be interested to read your articles :)

• Ehh, not a huge fan of it. :/ There's just something I don't like about it, but whatever.

• I've noticed a few changes... But I can't really tell until I login on a computer.

• I don't mind it, when they completely revamped it a while back that was shocking, this isn't so bad. :)

• I don't notice anything different AT all.. Only for the MYTAKE part.. which I did one.. I don't even know how.. I was just clicking stuff and it happened.. I don't even know what it's for o.0! but I did one! :D! Yay! :D!

• lol it happens

• ahh.. well.. it said Bleh blehblehbleh D:

Anyway!! :D! I like the new layout and the myTakes! but unfortunately it says I cannot post anymore hahah cause I can only do 2 per day.. but it sucks cause they shouldn't count my 2 my takes cause they deleted them, it's not fair!! :[!

• lol ok

• its okay the mytake is cool
    the age thing it changed the ages and i don't like that.
    I'm picky.
    But i like the text small.

• I don't like it. Especially the yellow follow tag on posts now.

• It will take some time to adjust (not a drastic change), but no matter what it can never beat the old gag

• interesting :P

• old gag is less commercialised, simple and people were having fun
      new one make it look clutter and less user friendly
      sometimes being simple is the best way

• truer words have never been spoken

• I'm indiferent

• It looks alright

• It reminds of the old version of gag.

• Did not like it. I feel like when YouTube change there page go Gmail! Augh but ill need to get used to it

• Oo I likey likey! I think it's pretty cool!
    What's myTakes?

• Only thing I don't like is the new age groups.

• I really like it!

• Meh.. gonna take a while to get used to.

• I don't. The text is too small

• well you can adjust that on your browser through font settings somewhere. depends on your browser

• Just hit ctrl + and it'll be bigger

• it's beautiful! 😍

• I think @chocolateismylover is right. Kind of like the old site.

• i think i like it. only half awake though, so can't say for sure.

• I like it a lot, feels less cluttered.

• I don't like the fact that you have to click twice now to get to live-feed...

• what do you like about it?

• i think the only people who are going to post their take are girls and boys after their first break up.

• hahahahah maybe. its always break up season apparently lol

• I actually like it, its a new refreshing look that i haven't seen aha :D

• Like it so far. I just noticed they kinda combined the 25-29 and 30-35 age groups.

• I don't like it but that's just me

• It's alright

• It's gonna take some getting used to but it's not that bad

• everything takes getting used to if its worth it.

• More from Girls
    13

What Guys Said 27

• Our FAQ is full of information, like what happens during our updates. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

• I'M SO CONFUSED. THIS ISN'T THE GAG I'VE BEEN USING FOR TWO YEARS.

• sometimes change happens friend not saying any names here *cough cough* *IPHONE6 plus*

• I'M GAGGING ON ALL THIS CHANGE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      *CHOKES, DIES*

• lol dont die bro

• I just saw the changes for the first time, when I logged on a few minutes ago.
    I'll have to play with it to see if I like the feel of it.

• As i said before if a layout change is bad ill never get used to it and find it worse overal.
    If a layout change is good i can instantly get used to it and enjoy the fact its changed?
    So what about this one? I think its a good chance pretty much all across the board. Everything seems logical not sure if they should rename articles to myTake™ but i may be a little biased since one of the company's i work for called there remote desktop myDesktop.

• Not me. It's a pain in the ass without the Live Feed selection at the top of the screen. Fail.

• I like it. Looks a lot cooler

• Pretty much no difference to the things I use so I'm fine with the change.

• it'd not totally different basically

• Nope. Im sure I'll get used to it, but I'm not a fan. I liked the live feed button, not the little house. But at least @JustinCaseUDontKnow got ten years of his life back.

• naa, not a fan of this :/

• It's fine, just takes some time to adjust.

• It's alright.

• I gave them a round of applause.

• I forgot what the old one looked like. I wish I was lying.

• Looks the same lol

• To me it's horrible and will take some getting use to. The old layout was more efficient.

• Looks good to me. I'm curious to see what topics "the experts" will write about in the days to come.

• I don't see much of a difference other than that usernames are no longer big and thick like they used to be, which is definitely a welcome change for me.

• Seems faster..

• how? as in people commenting or someway else?

• Wasn't really serious, it's like an ongoing comment that is said when something is updated such as an app or forum. But, I do like the new design it makes it easier because everything is visible at the top. Also, I don't get the annoying adds on the sides, now its not too bad.

• Very nostalgic. Good old days.

• I like the new set up.

• the live feed must be at right side...

• I'm cool with it. not too many drastic changes.

• It's weak #cashingout

• I'm Not Going To Lie, I Actually Love The UpDate Of The Site, It Was Much Needed.

• I think its decent nothing ti write home about

• I love it:)