Gag finally updated?

I'm loving the newer more professional look. Do you love it or hate it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! Omg! I'm not seeing a lot of pink everywhere (and I hate pink 😐) im pretty happy with it, some new feature buttons have been popped in. I likey.. I likey a lot! 😁

What Guys Said 18

• Our FAQ is full of information, like what happens during our updates. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

• Oh sure I like the new look. Takes a little getting used to since the changes this time are a lot more :-D

I sure like the 'myTake' part too which metamorphoses GAG into something beyond just a Q&A site now ;-)

I'm however, a little lost immediately on the 'my feed' options though. Need to check out the FAQ info on that. I hope GAG's not done away with 'my feed' which was really a good tool

• It is somewhat funny how there was a poll for the new name of articles, and this is a whole new option :p but it's better so I am not complaining, haha.

Anyways, I like the changes so far. I haven't seen anything that I didn't yet, apart from the less detailed age indicators.

• Still getting used to it but the parts that I generally use have remained very similar-looking to me.

• Haha it's, it's a different different haha
    I like it, a good new feature, hopefully people embrace it :)

• lol. where have you been? It's been like this for 3 months now. I hate how it sends me a message everytime it wants me to pick best answer.

• I'm not liking it. I don't use gag on a PC or laptop so I don't know about you guys, but on mobile it's a downgrade.
    I miss hitting Live Feed, now I have to press the home button picture or the GAG logo to go to feed, but I don't know if it's live or not. And I don't like articles or "my takes" so I hate seeing them on my feed, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    The new fonts are pretty cool tho.

• "now I have to press the home button picture or the GAG logo to go to feed, but I don't know if it's live or not."
      It is Live, it is refreshed. Clicking it from the Feed will refresh it, just like before.
      If you don't want to see myTakes in your Site Feed or My Feed, simply filter by Questions. That filter will be automatically saved for you so from then on, every time you tap the logo or the home button, you'll be taken to the Site Feed showing all activity on Questions.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• You're welcome!

• I tend to go back on the live feed by pressing the button that rolls it up for you and then click the title bar.

• This site changes so much that NO change would have felt weird. I was starting to get comfortable with old setup, so I guess it was about time.

• i'm just neutralabout it basically

• I wasn't digging it at first, but now I dig it. Just takes little while to get acclimated.

I'm interested in the myTake on poetry

• I hate it, I'm not a very happy camper do to the fact they changed live feed filters. I would of been fine with the update, if they would of just let the ages and live feed alone.

• Getting used to it, but like it for the most part. Seems more functional

• I didn't take stock of it until another user pointed it out. I've seen a few improvements here and there, but that's about it.

• Nothing is permanent except change.:)
    Gag has always been under evolution and it will keep changing in coming years or so.
    Yes i like it too :)

• I think its nicer than the last renovation

• I actually like it, it works mitch better with a touch screen

• Its alright i guess, not a major overhaul.

• Don't like the new age ranges

What Girls Said 6

• Loving the mobile site! I just hope it actually lets me do stuff this time and doesn't just say loading all the time. Hopefully not just a pretty face!

• I love it you can now filter questions by age.

• neutral about it

• I like the new look, and the new feature "myTake" seems interesting! :D

• Love it :D

• A change is always nice :)