What in the world is myTake? and where has myTake gone?

I did a myTake and it said I had 2 notifications on it and not it is gone!!! :o! And where did it go? and why?

What is it for? I want it back!! cause I wanna see the notifications on it.

and also I cannot read my messages... Why?

• I don't know what it's for
  • I know (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information, like what happens during our updates. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

As with any removal, you receive on site private messages explaining why the post was removed.
    We have posting guidelines for Takes just like with Questions, all found in our FAQ. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My Take is a place for us to submit articles or opinion pieces. It's not the same as the question feature. You'll find yours under the My Takes link in your profile.

• I see it.. it said I had 2 notifications.. and now it has disappeared... so it's still a question feature, so what's the difference? what type of questions are asked there? Just my opinion on a certain thing I find important?