Is it me or did gag get updated?

I just logged in and a little confused does anyone know the updates thank you :)

• yes
  • no
  • the background colors just changed

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Our FAQ is full of information, like what happens during our updates. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

• It's not you, G@G just got another annoying update. Thanks to the update we can no longer filter live feed to just the G@Gers we follow.

• Nah its just a dream. Wake up!

• Haha I needed that laugh :)

• i had the same thought as you trust me.

• LOL of course didn't you see the "mytake" feature?

• Always check the GAG info and FAQ first.

• Yeah, and not in a good way. This sucks.

• Yes a few new things now.

What Girls Said 4

• it did, you're right

• It is you.

• Yeah it just got updated. a lot of things are different now.

• Yep! It got updated! It crashed on me and took an hour to load up for me