What the heck happened to the live feed filters?

I don't know if I didn't find it yet or the ability filter based on followers, questions, opinions etc ...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• They were removed

• i think they're on a break

• Looks like this web page got updated 😔

• It's on the side menu (on phone not sure about desktop) under site feed

• I'm on the desktop version, it seem's you can only filter out age, than filter out questions or takes.

• Oh yeah, its the same on phone, those are the only options now :/

• Looks like @chocolateismylover is gonna have a harder time stalking me :P.

• Just another update? hahaha Gotta love em?

• GAG is updating I just noticed this as well.

• Kinda stinks we can longer filter live feed based on G@Gers we follow.

• Well I personally never did anything I just left it as it was so I didn't notice it. Sorry to hear you're not too happy about it. :L

• i didn't realise till u mentioned... geez

• What do you mean?:o like updates?

What Guys Said 2

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started

Site Feed is a tool that displays members' activity in real time. On Site Feed, you can see all members’ activities.

You can filter Site Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From Site Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized Site Feed!
    Each time you filter Site Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to Site Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY questions posted by guys.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY takes posted by under 18 girls.

My Feed is a tool that displays activity you Follow in real time. On My Feed, you can see all activities from members you Follow, Questions you Follow, Takes you Follow, and Topics you Follow.

You can filter My Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From My Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized My Feed!
    Each time you filter My Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to My Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see questions posted by guys you Follow and questions posted by guys in Topics you Follow.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see takes posted by under 18 girls you Follow and takes posted by under 18 girls in Topics you Follow.

• What happened to the Live Feed selection at the top of the GAG screen? That's how I access GAG. Wtf?