What's the difference between site feed, popular and my feed?

I had a quick look at them and the feeds looked identical to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• My Feed is a tool that displays activity you Follow in real time. On My Feed, you can see all activities from members you Follow, Questions you Follow, Takes you Follow, and Topics you Follow.

Site Feed is a tool that displays members' activity in real time. On Site Feed, you can see all members’ activities.

The Popular Feed shows posts that are getting a lot of attention.

There's more information on these Feeds in the FAQ:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started

• thanks! I guess I just follow too many topics to see a real difference. you used to be able to only see the opinions/questions of the people you're following, but not the topics. I guess that option is gone now :(

• thanks for being more honest about the changes to the live feed :)

• Oh sure! I mean, this is just based on what I've observed so far, haha.

What Guys Said 2

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started

You can filter Site Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From Site Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized Site Feed!
    Each time you filter Site Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to Site Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY questions posted by guys.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY takes posted by under 18 girls.

My Feed is a tool that displays activity you Follow in real time. On My Feed, you can see all activities from members you Follow, Questions you Follow, Takes you Follow, and Topics you Follow.

You can filter My Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From My Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized My Feed!
    Each time you filter My Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to My Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see questions posted by guys you Follow and questions posted by guys in Topics you Follow.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see takes posted by under 18 girls you Follow and takes posted by under 18 girls in Topics you Follow.

Popular lists G@G's Popular questions. They are great questions, or they've gotten a lot of responses in a short amount of time, etc.

• I know.. I saw it, but still don't get the real difference. if you can customize site feed AND my feed.. it's basically the same thing

• Site Feed is everyone - My Feed is what you're Following.

• It's all just a bunch of fluff. Bring back the previous Live Feed.

What Girls Said 0