What's the whole take thing on GAG? Some administrator to explain please?

Hi I just notice some changes on GAG and so far I like what I've seen. However I really would want someone to explain the whole MyTakes thing. Thank youuuuuu xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Our FAQ is full of information, like what happens during our updates. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts
    Also check out the Featured gagTake, which explains Takes in detail. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6807-what-s-your-take-faqs-more

You can now post and share your experiences, insights, and opinions for the opposite sex without having to pose them as questions! Did you learn a great lesson in your last relationship? Do you have advice that you feel would help G@Gers? Post a myTake and share, vent, or help!

You can post a myTake by clicking the black myTake button from the home page. You’ll enter your myTake’s title and click the orange Share button.
    From the next page, you’ll add details, images and videos (if you are Xper Level 2+), you can format your text (if on desktop/laptop), select a Topic, choose if you want opinions or if you want to post anonymously, and more!
    You’ll then click Preview MyTake to verify everything looks the way you want it to look.
    Then you can either Edit, Delete, or Submit. Submit and your myTake is posted and ready to help or inspire others!

You can also hover over (or tap, for mobile) Post in the top menu and click/tap Share myTake. Then follow the same process as above.

What Girls Said 0