Can GAG update their blocking system next?

I find it extremely hindering when I go to answer a question and go I to hit send and I am welcomed by that blocked message in that orange box. A notification that I've been blocked by so and so would be quite helpful so I don't waste AT LEAST a minute of my life by typing out a long thoughtful response. I don't care who it is that blocked me I just care about never getting that amount of time spent on a question back. It's annoying.

I'm actually pretty shocked that I'm even blocked by people on here. Oh well.

Does anyone else feel that something of that nature would be a little bit helpful?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the answer box should be greyed out so you can't even start a reply if the Asker has blocked you and theyre not anonymous

• that's a really good idea!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you are right. Write the company

What Girls Said 4

• One girl blocked me once... I don't even know why and the same thing happened to me I typed out a long response and then couldn't bloody send it XD

• that is the worst! seriously

• Good idea. I'm good at predicting who has blocked me based off the question so I'm rarely surprised. But having this feature added would help.

• Yeah agreed they should

• Yes, I feel the same way. It's happened to me before and I really don't care about who blocked me. I just care that I took the time out of my day to be nice and answer their question and I can't even get an Xper point cause I got blocked!