What do you think about the myTake feature?

I just logged on and I see this new myTake feature. How is it different from asking a question, is it like an opinion? How do you like it if you have used it so far? Is it something the site should keep or toss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's an excellent addition to the site. As the moderators/administrators know, I've been clamoring for it and have already posted and had responses. Great work, gang!!

What Guys Said 7

• It is the revamped Article system. I think it is nice to have the ability to post articles, and not have it exclusive to Experts. However, I am a bit wary about its moderation and its quality at times in the future.

• I don't use it personally

• I like it as sometimes you don't need to ask a question, you just want to get certain things off your chest. I view it as a blog type of feature.

I hope they keep it as I think it can really add more depth to the site.

• It's for writing rants/advice/statements. I think it's a good improvement to the site.

• It is good.

Sometimes you want to say something and don't need an answer.

• I'm glad they have it back, I think some users will really benefit from it.

• It's a good place for people to vent. +10

What Girls Said 0