Has the option to filter for questions from people you follow been removed?

This was actually the option I used the most.
The people I follow are people that ask decent questions, and make time to answer mine.

So filtering for the questions from people I follow helped to get a shortlist of nice questions.
Plus the guarantee that I'd make time for the questions of the people that always spend time answering mine.

If this isn't possible anymore, than what's the use of "following" someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is getting more complicated by the minute..
    I don't know why admin has to make these changes it's making this site less user friendly. I'm sure that not the intent. looks like they want to throw everyone in the same pot.
    No more searches based on age group, friends, no more chat

• Look at the answer of the general girlsaskguys user... it makes the filter simpler okay... but I wonder how many people filter for topics and how many filter for users. This entire "following topics" thing is useless. But doing something back for the people that help you is important!

• Found the solution! Remove all topics & questions you followed and leave the people there... than the "my feed" will show questions and/or opinions from people you follow.

• Cool thanks will do.. :)

What Girls Said 2

• @Sparrow24

Yeah I don't see it... not sure if it's been removed or moved elsewhere

• Yes it looks that way.

• Haha, I found the solution! You have to remove all the topics and questions you follow. Than the my feed will show the users you follow!
      It takes "everything" you follow. So by removing the nonsense I've now got what I need.
      But I still dislike this part of the change a lot! The rest is okay and of course, no one can do good for everyone :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone and everything you Follow is put together and shown in My Feed.
    Filtering by type of Follow has been removed to make the Feed simpler.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• Simpler isn't always better, I'm sure most would agree the old way of filtering was 10x better.

• Drop it... I did what I proposed and it works fine! I removed all the questions & topics I used to follow and now see the questions from the users I'm following...

• This is a bit of extra hassle, I am not really a fan of this. Topics you follow can really clog it up - I guess it makes sense to unfollow them all.

• Thought if you "followed" someone, there wasn't a need to filter... or am i tripping here?

• What do you mean? In the live feed (now site feed) you could previously filter in the left box for "questions" and right for "from users I follow". Than you would get a list of the questions asked by the people you followed. I always answered those first. Do something back for the people that look after you :-)

• if Bert didn't have one, i won't be communicating at all. a sense of humor is always required and respect too... i tease Red_Dragon all the time lol... and he just laughs.. he's cool like that.

• damit now that you mentioned it I don't see it either!

• I agree, that's really odd. I think that's probably an oversight, right? @GirlsAskGuys?