Is there something wrong with me?

Not to sound conceited but guys stare at me, so I don't think I'm ugly. I have this one class where its mostly guys. When I walk in most stare, but today they laughed when I walked in. I wonder what the problem was because my outfit looked great. A blue blazer , white shirt and tan pants. I don't think I'm ugly, but I feel like someone is talking about meI get insecure. So someone please explain to me why people do this

What Guys Said 2

• They were gawking you everyday, so they decided to make silly jokes and laugh as soon as you entered. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Lol, you should be more confident. If you have seen yourself in the mirror just before going to this class, and nothing seems to be out of order, then there is absolutely no reason for you to feel insecure.

Guys try to outsmart everyone with their silly jokes. Think, what if a great (confident) actor/musician/politician entered the class, and they, being jealous dicks, instantly laugh on him/her, do you think they would give a shit about such dickheads?
    You need to learn to ignore such pricks. They should realize that their plans to make you insecure are not working! And then they will eventually stop doing it.

Hint: Get your sibling or friend's help at home. Tell them to make fun of you in a mean, cruel way. Then, practice ignoring it successfully, without showing any signs of irritation on your face.

• Boys stare, boys make silly little jokes about everything, I'm sure their just being typical and you shouldn't take offense

What Girls Said 0