What to do when being harassed by an anonymous on GAG?

I had this happen before on my old account, I ended up leaving GAG because of that but there is this anonymous who will NOT leave me alone.

I am at the point of just leaving again. I don't want to though.

Most Helpful Guy

• As we explained, please flag the posts from the posts themselves and we'll take care of it.
    You can also block all anonymous responses on your questions to keep them from coming back in the future.

What Guys Said 9

• Ok I have this very elaborate plan for stalker removal. You will have 2 choices, please know these methods are guaranteed to work but are not recommended by me:

Option 1: You use an IP identifying program to locate this stalker and once found you go to his house, hide somewhere near, wait for him to come out, take a picture of him, photoshop him (remove his clothes with some editing), if he is a guy, remove penis on picture if he is a girl remove boobs, then patiently wait until he goes to school or work. Once you know what school or work he goes to post a myTake here stating that you furrently have a picture of him naked with no privates, post the pic on here, threaten him saying that you will post this picture on his school Facebook wall or at his works page or to his colleagues pages (which you will have to find out who they are) if he doesn't leave you alone. Also state that if he does, you will remove the pic from online and delete the picture (but dont actually do it in case he lies keep a copy). If he fails to comply or lied proceed to post images on Facebook.

Option 2: Ignore him. Block him once you know who he is.

• Option 3: Hire a serial killer. Pin point his location and pay the serial killer. (Again not recommended by me)

• If you want me to lecture them whenever they post a rude comment summon me at @atomique. You got backers. Let's shout them down

• haters are gonna hate Fox :D you are shining all over them! x)

• just ignore him... he willbe bored and leave i believe

• I report them or copy what they say and talk to Administrators about them
    you should never leave cause of harassment my opinion they aren't worth it

• Where are they harassing you? In your replies?

• I think there is a block function on here.

• What was your old username?

• That's private. I don't tell anons that.

• It was a legit question

• Yet you refuse to answer. You can't report something you refuse to answer

• You could quit. People aren't going to follow you. Your paranoia is all in your head.

What Girls Said 4

• dont have to leave because of someone who is out to troll or someone who isn't important
    just flag it out

• If they appear anon make sure your questions aren't allowed for anon users to use hun..

• are you sure its one person though? could be different people

• Well, you can't block anonymous users so all you can really do is report the harassing comments and hopefully it will get taken care of.