How do you deactivate your GAG account?

I'm a little slow with this. How do you deactivate your account?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Step 1: set your profile to a hot underage but heavily made up girl from instagram. If you want to drag it out a little longer, reverse the image so it's harder to image search.

Step 2: Talk about your theoretical sex life till people get suspicious.

Step 3: Get busted by @CommieDearest and her posse.

Step 4: Deactivate!

2|7
    0|0
  • Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign into GirlsAskGuys and click Settings from your account drop down menu (top right).
    Under Cancel your account, select a reason from the drop down menu and add details to tell us why you cancel.
    Then click Cancel Account.
    Your account will then be cancelled but your posts will remain visible.

If you would like to keep your account but stop receiving emails, please uncheck boxes under Email Settings and you will no longer receive emails for daily or weekly updates.

0|0
    0|0
  • ask an admin perhaps?

0|0
    0|0
  • its just like anything in life. you kinda mostly have to stop. Like if your a smoker and you want to quit you dont blab about it for weeks and tell your friends that your quitting. You just do it. and its as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but why not just stop using it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Nobody leaves.

2|0
    0|0
  • lol. You haven't achieved 10k opinions.
    you aren't allowed to do so ;P

0|0
    1|0
    • Why does that mean?

• I think it's great way to help people by staying longer @ here.
      Plus, you may find more info about certain topics.
      If you think it's an addiction for u, u're welcomed to do so

• hover over your name on the top right corner and press the bottom rectangle 'sign out'

0|0
    0|0
  • You? You do not. You are not allowed to. It's too hard for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just go to your profile settings, scroll to the bottom of the page, and there will be an option to cancel your account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay. .__.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go to your settings page at the bottom it says to cancel account click here.

0|0
    0|0