"Takes"- Like 'em or Hate 'em?

With the new update, the most prominent thing is the addition of the myTakes (aka articles with a hipster name). Who here is excited and ready to write? Who won't be using this added feature? Will you read peoples Takes? If not, why?

Personally, I'm tickled with this addition and the layout of GaG now.

• I like the "myTake" feature and will be using it.
  • I like the "myTake" feature; I won't write, but I'll read a few.
  • I hate the "myTake" feature and won't be using it.
  • I'm neutral... Like Switzerland.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like articles. I wished to delete some I wrote back in the day, I am glad the site took care of that and kept only the one that actually made sense. I think you can delete them this time. I will write a few when I feel inspired, but that hasn't happened yet. I hope the feature will stick around until the time I do.

• Thanks for MHO, I voted A) :D
      Really though, this is basically a revamped version of "Articles", people have been requesting that to come back for *ages*.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm neutral, it's just a new tab to me... I probably won't use it very much i'm more of an advice giver and information bank as opposed to a question asker or general opinion giver.

• just neutral never used it LOL

• I think it will take while to learn how to use MyTakes but it's good new feature

• I enjoy them. It gives me to the opportunity to realize that the community which I thought behind the scenes must be filled with moronic fools who cannot logically figure out anything simple is indeed exactly as I thought. BUT! It also gives me access to stories of life that I never imagined such as people who want to help others overcome imaginary diseases or misunderstood conditions! <3

• lol thats a pretty accurate representation of the GaG population

• you said it first! lol

• Good point, however I do not count, as I am merely a member of the fake aristocracy of GAG.

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't been on gag in a while, so it's interesting to see all these changes. I took a look at the "Takes" section and it just seems like the "other" category we had a while back? I like the fact that we're now given the option to just post random stuff without getting shit for it though.

• I don't know if we're supposed to report Takes that are clearly questions.. like we're supposed to report sexual questions not in the sexual category...

• that is true. didn't think about it till you pointed it out.