What do you think about the new age bracket system on GaG?

Actually I've just noticed it moments ago. Now we have people 'under 18', '18 to 24', '24 to 35' and 'over 35'

Personally, I'm not sure if I like it. I used to be in the '30 to 35' bracket, now I'm in the '24 to 35' one; maybe I shouldn't complain, but I like to think I've come a long way from when I was 24, for better and for worse... Over 35? Either that implies the community doesn't care much about those people's opinion or I don't know. Are they all the same? When someone offers an opinion, depending on the topic I think it's a good thing to have an idea of their age (hence the age bracket showing in the first place?) and there's a huge difference between someone aged 37 and someone aged 67. Same for the teenagers...

The age bracket is 25 to 34, my mistake there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's racist.

• Lolllllin what way

• I cannot talk to you. I am shy. You make me look away. >_>

What Guys Said 3

• now I can say you're 25 :D its all good lol.

• Yup, think you can say I'm 25 for a few more years. We're practically from the same generation now =D

• took me by surprise as well but then again what we can do

• i believe it would be better, if our age was mentioned as a number not as an age group

What Girls Said 3

• It's ageist.

• yup i agreed that the new age bracket is too 'off'
    but i am slightly younger now so ok for me :P

• Haha, you're slightly younger?
      With 'over 35' you could be 90! =O

• last time i was 36 to 45 feel kinda of old
      over 35 is vague - LOL

• I think the previous age bracket system was better.