If you could make one law on GaG, what would kind of rule would you make?

Rules help people from making mistakes others have made in the past. What kind of rule would you make?

I'd like to see these GaG have:
-Transferable XPer points
-Ability of GaG users to be put on suspension or voted off by the general public for abusing rules

Most Helpful Girl

• Not so much a law or rule, but the option to approve who messages you.

• What would be your criterion?

• Maybe there could be a 'Make Public' option where private messages can be made public for everyone to look at if someone were to write you an inappropriate message.

• Haha that would be awesome!

What Girls Said 4

• Don't call people ignorant for having a different opinion. I hate that.

• have a thing that actually tells you that your question was posted a gazillion times before and there is no need to ask it again lol

• An option, like on eBay, which takes a keywords (like a social media aggregator) of what you asked and compared them to frequently asked questions.

• yes we need that to be FORCED on GAG lol
      you HAVE to get suggestions if the question is repeated word for word lol

• Delete haters account, stop under 18 annoying stupid questions and yeah Stop reporting option..

• Cut points for those opinions/questions that are posted only for the sake of Xpers.

• I disagree.

• In that case, people who have more friends on this site always will end up with more points. It could really become one sided.

• Valid argument. But that's just points but questionnaire still has the decision for Most Helpful Opinion.

What Guys Said 9

• No misrepresenting yourself or misleading others.
    If your single, say you're single or say nothing at all.
    If you put up a profile pic, make it one of you or say clearly that that pic isn't you. If you can't do that, upload no pics at all.
    If you're a guy posing as a girl using several different accounts to fuel your fetish/ballbusting kink, well... just don't.

If something comes up you don't want to answer then don't but don't lie. I've no intention of uploading my picture (I'm a privacy freak XD) but I wouldn't upload a fake one. That is not deceiving or misleading anyone.

• I know it's impossible to enfore but it's the one thing that would improve this site the most.

• I do not get cat fishing.

• I don't get it either. Aside from the obvious issue of it being a shitty thing to do, I'm not sure why you'd do it here. On a dating site or social network then that makes sense but here, I don't get it.

I think most people's problem (including mine) is that people come here for advice. You have to have even a tiny amount of trust to consider their advice. When someone's caught out misrepresenting themselves, people wonder why they were hiding, what else they're hiding and what their agenda is. People lose trust in others accounts and it undermines the site. Maybe I'm exaggerating.

• rule: have a good fun time :) some people needa do that more :D

• No more asking questions about "How do I know if so & so likes me?" Or "Why did s/he stop talking/texting/smiling at me?"

We aren't mind readers on here. I don't have a Crystal fucking ball that I can look into and say "OOOOOHHHHMMMMM... Yes, this boy likes you. OOOHHHMMM... Yes you should ask him out..."

That shit's annoying. Just ask the person yourself. The most retarded people on here are the ones that want to know how to overcome their shyness. Their is no trick or secret. You either stop being shy, or you go take a long walk off a short cliff and stop clogging the questions feed with your nonsense.

Also, a search feature. All of the question types I exampled above are extremely repetitive. I log on here and the first 20 questions are just silly.

I had to ask one or two stupid questions, but I at least gave a warning that it was stupid.

• No fucking catfishing shit

• Yeah. but there's no way to enforce that unfortunately

• No questions about people staring.

• A law that lets me make unlimited laws.

• having more control of what notices you get from GaG. especially through email.

• i think you can stop that email thing, just go through your settings lol

• I'm fairly sure I have stuff turned off but I still randomly get Email. it's possible I missed something but the settings for GaG is pretty slim. :)

• No more stupidity.

• Create a option to choose a minimum age requirement for gag users to reply on your post