Let's all be honest now. How many accounts you use/have used in GAG?

I have 2 accounts basically. Although i use this one and only.

I did the other one just to ask a question titled "How can i convince my girlfriend to get on her shoulders during a concert" in order to see what people will respond, only for fun :-P

Although that was happened a year ago or more, and now i don't even recall the username. If i ever find it out, i;ll ask the admins to deactivate since it's useless. XD

So what about you? This time anonymous posts aren't allowed... so we won't be fooled again like that gamer chick who was a dude basically. : O

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had 4. Bellegirl16 I was very active on and deactivated. The other two I never releaved my true identities and only came on a couple of times to stalk lol. I can't even remember the login for 1 of them. And lastly, this account.

What Girls Said 13

• My very first one was "eaeaea" aww I miss it!! I wish I could have it back.. but they won't allow it... That was my awesome nick!!

then I used Iluvchewbucca
    then I used skullyy
    and now I have skullly

I didn't use them at the same time.. I only had to make a different one every time I came back because I deleted every time, thinking I'd never come back :D!

Ohhhhhhhhh this one time.. with another person here, we created an account that we could both log into haha... we both had the password... I don't even remember what happened to that account.. but we would log in and answer questions the stupidest way possible with it. I don't remember what happened to it.. or the name or the password.. anything but we did that.. haha that was weird I just remembered about that.

• I've only ever had this account, and always with this username.

• This is my first and only account

• I'm on my third I closed one because I thought I was spending to much time here. The second got deleted some how. I was told it couldn't be reactivated & I have had this one going on two years.

• This is my 2nd one.

• I dont get why people have more than one account. isn't it hard to remember all shit emails usernames and passwords?
    I have just this account. I dont even remember my password good that i saved the password on mozilla so everything is fine.

• Only this account

• But this is my 3rd account previous 2 had been deactivated

• This is my one and only.

• Just one!! Why have two? If you are one person? I dont understand why have two? To troll or what?

• personally i did it for fun and only, and just once. didn't harm anyone. :-P

i

• @yaddayaddayadda02 eh what? i used it only once dude!! if this happened continuesly wouldn't they find it out?

• I don't know... I'm just offering opinions on why it could happen.

• I have just one account I don't use more then one am a girl not mix..

• Only one, this.

• Two of my sisters joined the site, but left after being harassed for haing chosen names similar to mine; they rejoined (with different names), but left again since they were harassed because someone thought they were me.

• Just this one duh.

• Just this one and even one is more than enough.

What Guys Said 23

• Good question. Hang on let me count... sandplanet... saVes... moon_mice... fiona something...

I don't know. Probably more than I can remember...

• so @sandplanet was fake as well? like @animedreama

• @animedreama was the lesbian gamer chick

so if you really were @sandplanet then what can i say? you're a mastermind LOL.

• LOL!

No I'm not sandplanet et al. I don't have the intelligence or the energy to put into doing something like that.

• wouldn't you like to know.

• I bet it had to do with the cia.

• @bertmacklinfbi LOL, weren't you said when i asked you before, that you use only this?

• @Klaatu51 damn did we already go over that? hahaa

• Two. This one and another one called Klaatu51. Yep, you're me.

Honestly, just this one.

• Look at my xper.

Like I have time to run another account.

• When I first started I created two DenverBroncosfan and this one, That way I could ask questions about my ex gf and it would not look repetitive. but literally that same week GAG informed me I was only allowed one username, so the other was deactivated or something. So I only have one P0rtis26.

• You don't get to my xper points with multiple accounts.

• I noticed u had a 'few'. Send some my way.. u won't need them all ;)

• oh well there's no chance to reach you anyway :-/

• I won't get to your exper points with one account!

• I had an account before this one. I don't have multiple accounts.

• Just one! I don't have enough time in my life for two accounts or more

• Well I have only one at the moment.

But I was thinking of getting a second and make her female so I might get a better perspective on the issues women face in society today.

... I'll keep you posted

• I just have one, don't know why I need more than one.

• 1 and only 1! I speak my mind whether it's rude or not and IDAF!

• I had 2. When I created this account I could only ask 2 questions a day. After getting very few responses I created a 2nd account in order to be able to ask more. It didn't take long before my other account was closed for being a duplicate.

• I have 2. I haven't logged into the other one for awhile but I only used it to ask really personal questions. there is the anonymous feature but still...

• 2 ^_^ had one with the name Curious_catbug, like a year or 2 ago,
    deleted it when i lost a good friend

then made this one :3

• I got 3, but all I did was delete the account then sign up again with the same email, just to change my username and I lost all my xp... -.-

• One.

101% honesty.

• Just 1. Surprised by the people with multiple ones. I mean what do you have the anon function for..

• Just this one.

• Just this one good sir

• That's my first and last account here.

• This one. Don't need any more.. pointless, me thinks

• Two accounts. This one and my old one which i plan not to use.

• No need for two for me. Don't care who sees my questions or answers.