Who is the most handsome guy on GaG?

Guys, we have to do a "Mister GaG" competition.

@lumos was selected as "Miss GaG".

Now we need to find a "Mister GaG".

This poll will close on November 27, 2014 4:00 PM EST.
Come on. No one is interested in conducting a "male beauty contest"?
This contest has been extended until November 28, 2014 9:00 PM EST due to each guy nominated thus far having received one vote and as a result being unable to select one.
Contest extended until December 5, 2014 3:00 PM EST.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were to conduct a poll on the subject, my hypothesis would be that girls are less likely to reveal their attraction to specific guys, whereas guys generally don't have a problem revealing their attraction to girls. For the most part, they will happily play this game and receive compliments but only reciprocate if obliged to appease a friend or an acquaintance, not out of the same uncontained infatuation and admiration.

An open forum of compliments to a specific gender only really works one way, basically. I'm speaking about the majority of women, not all women.

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 16

• nobody really likes those popularity contests, even the people that get chosen.

• Me, haha jk jk

• Probably because of the hundreds of creepy guys trying to send dick pics to all the women, thus scaring them off.

• I don't study the guys. I like girls.

• The anon HAWTIES cuz they know it ;3

• Because I'm a dude.

• I think I am

• Gag Male beauty pageant? That doesn't work, nobody participates in those! :D

• Mister G@G? Hmmmm...

• Um @MyThoLoGy right?

• Any guy who is actually real and not living a fantasy

• I don't want to enter this contest... I'm not very handsome... :P

• hello :) .

• I clearly am.

• You're asking for a role reversal. Women putting themselves out there. It's equivalent of a woman asking a guy out. Some will do it, most prefer the man be the forward one.

• I imagine it's because girls are pretty and boys are not.