Do you think it was a mistake letting 13 year olds on here?

The site used to only let 16 and up on this site. Do you think it was a mistake they let 13 year olds on this site? Do you think it would be better if they had kind of a GirlsAskGuys Jr for them and change the site back to 16 and up?

Most Helpful Guy

• im not sure if its a mistake, but I don't see what a 13 year old would possibly need on this site lol. they could ask for dating tips I guess, but I mean they're freakin 13. first-hand experience will serve them better than asking for a step by step plan. mmm I don't have a problem with it though. I got no ulterior motives :D

What Guys Said 4

• no it's ok, everyone is welcomed

• Kids would just lie and say they are 16. A gag jr. may take away a few of the more innocent ones, but the ones who want to grow up to fast would be on the original gag under a false age.

• I think there should be an "18 and Under" section completely separate. It just makes sense @GirlsAskGuys

• well I think 17 year olds should till be allowed on the 18 and up section, but other than that yeah it would be a good idea for anyone under 17 to have a different section.

• No. Everyone needs access to information relating to human mating practices and the safety management of human mating past puberty. You cannot be too young to be curious about this subject.

• yeah, that's true. better they learn about sex then find something out the hard way. (no pun intended) because if they aren't well informed they are more likely to have issues such as early pregnancy, stds, etc . I remember one girl who got pregnant in 7th grade and had a miscarriage. :/

What Girls Said 2