What the heck is G@G? Could someone please inform me?

Okay, so since I have my picture up, and not the personality avatar, people assume I'm a G@Ger. I keep seeing the name all the place, but I remain clueless.

Okay guys, it's all cleared-up now. Thank-you. I'm new to this site, so I had never seen the website name and the acronym for this site associated with each other, soooo yeah. Needless to say, I officially feel dumb. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• G@G = GirlsAskGuys

It's just an abbreviation for the site. G@Gers are simply users here so everyone who uses this site would be considered a "G@Ger"

What Guys Said 7

• GAG is a website where a lot of people obsess about supposed catfish.

• Lol, yes, I have seen a lot of that. Since it's not a dating site, why does it matter? Lol.

• G@G is short for Girls ask Guys, the name of this site. Once you participate, you're a G@Ger. Thus everyone here is a G@Ger.

• Yeah. I understand that now. Lol. I was confused because people were asking all the GaG members here to put their name on a piece of paper, and hold it up next to their face, so I just assumed it was some sub branch off this site.

• Someone started using the @ instead of the a and most G@gers followed.

• I can't answer your question, but I like your username. Lol. ^_^

• G@G is a gang of thousands people :-PPPPPP

• Why join a site and not know what its for... check the sites FAQ media.tumblr.com/.../...line_miqyb3bfEf1qz4rgp.gif

• I found this website by accident on google it's site to ask questions, post MyTakes, earn Xper points than you can redeem for certain things , this site is not a sex site and it's not a dating site it's a support website where females and males interact with one another to help each other that need help of certain matters.

• it just refers to the users on this website.

GirlsAskGuys = G@G

G@G users = G@Gers or GaGers

• Girlsaskguys is functionally a giant hangout for emotionally destitute, depressed, suicidal, angry, and stupid people.

• So I am now realizing that that is the acronym for this site... Yeahhhhh... none of those things are wrong with me though.

• You'll be okay. Probably. ^_^ Enjoy G@G.

• Lol. Maybe... That's comforting. Lol. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1