Can I edit a Take or do I need to delete and resubmit the entire article?

I have 40 Shades of Grey instead of 50. Can you fix it?

Most Helpful Girl

• According to the FAQ, you can edit the Take after it's been submitted. I'm just not sure how as I haven't used the feature yet. There must be a button or a link somewhere on the article.

• If you figure it out, Sweet Cakes, I'd love to hear about it. ;)

• Oh okay, I was looking in the actual FAQ. I hadn't read that post. That's interesting. I wrote a myTake yesterday and I don't see anywhere to be able to edit it. When I wrote it though, after writing it initially, I clicked "Preview myTake" and the review page came up and the three options at the bottom said "edit" "delete" and "submit" so I'm assuming that's what the post was referring to. Since I don't see anywhere to edit the myTake after submission.

• @xHoneyxBeex: Oh, okay. So basically everything has to be proof read before the final submission.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Once it's submitted, I don't think you can.

Is it really that big of a deal?
    Its just the title and its not like it was for a newspaper or magazine. Probably at most 15 people will actually read it.

• @GirlsAskGuys I really think this needs to be a feature.. Please work on it? Thanks

• Bwahahahaha!

• I know. Pretty embarrassing but the rest of the article was worth the read, I hope, once you got the tears of laughter out of your sorry ass eyes!! LL