What do you think of MyTake?

First impression: pretty lame. I can think of a bunch of thing that would make this site better, but this doesn't seem to be it.

• Like my Take
  • DisLike my Take
  • Not sure yet

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't they just like the old articles? Everyone's been clamouring to bring them back and now nobody's interested. I don't get it.

What Guys Said 8

• You have not take. You dished something with a label on it from the fridge and made the label "lame" as if we can tell what the hell is under the left overs of your poor cooking.

Tell us what the heck is wrong with it or what would make it better. The lamest thing I have seen is the level of your mental comprehension. By fifth grade a kid should be more articulate than you have been.

• same as the 'articles' they used to have. No one really participated in/read those either...

• eh can't even tell it doesn't interest me at all

• i didn't even notice it in fact

• It is an improvement!

I'd like a view counter on each a question and take. And a gallery for photos in the profile.

by the way... If that is your pix... your a pretty gal!!

• how to use mytake?

• What's not to like?

• I feel it is a perfect platform for my article on the endangered Walrus and Sea Pigeon.

What Girls Said 2