I'm just wondering if you've ever?

... read a G@G question on a crush, hoping that it has some similarity to your current situation and your crush is the one who wrote it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao yeah I know what you mean. But you can't tell because the question asker is anonymous so you start to follow the question and keep up with every answer. Then, they give up some info like an unknown name, a different city, or different details that don't match up to your situation and your just like, "dammit" so you unfollow the question but you check-up on it one last time hoping that it somehow relates to the person you want it to. Yeah... lol I know that feel

• Haha, I feel you. I've had some guys ask me what the first letter in my name was.

What Guys Said 5

• nope. never. like @Cleveland sayd though.

• That is actually why I joined. One question matched my situation at the time and still holds up.

• nope never happened because... i don't have any crush XD

• That is a big YES!
    Lol I'm hopeless

• Hmm good question

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think anyone here has had a crush on me so no.
    Why don't you two just come out of hiding already so we can all celebrate with you?

• I haven't, but that would be interesting.

• no.. never

• haven't but would like it to happen lol