How can I delete my account?

I'm gonna deactivate my accountThere's a lot of rude people here some are creepy too. I want to delete my account. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• We are sorry to hear that you are canceling your account with GirlsAskGuys!

To cancel your account:

1. Sign in to your account.
    2. Go to Settings under the member drop down menu, top right.
    3. Under Cancel Your Account, click the link (click here). Select a reason from the drop down menu and add details, if necessary.
    4. Hit Cancel Account. Your account will be cancelled and you will be logged out. Note that your posts will remain on the site.

If you would like to keep your account but stop receiving emails, please uncheck boxes under "Email Settings" and you will no longer receive emails for daily/weekly updates.

More information can be found on our http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/

What Guys Said 4

• Thats a shame come back again soon, but for now if you have to click on settings and then look down below you can't miss it.

• There are some rude people here, I agree and in life it is always best to ignore rude people and not run away, or you will spend your entire life running away. Just have a rest.
    But if you really want to leave one guy has posted the way to do it.

• simply ignore those rude people... you don't have to delete your account

• I haven't met any rude people.

What Girls Said 5