Do you experience bullying on this website?

Do you feel bullied at times? How often do you experience bullying? Is it one group of people or just the general populace?

Interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before, yes.
    It's the internet... tons of people means tons of mean people means tons of bullying.
    It's to be expected but not taken too seriously.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 29

• No.
    I'm usually up for the challenge. I allow myself to be bullied by no one.
    What some people must understand it's okay for others to say what's not socially acceptable or have their own view.
    But when a user attacks another because they think differently about a particular subject , that's crossing the line.
    I usually nip the problem in the butt and move on.

• Yes, I was bullied before. I left the site for about 2 months because of it. It made me feel really sad. I asked one question and a bunch of people blew up on me for it. I can't even look at it because of how anxious it makes me and depressed it makes me.

• I have in the past, yes. Not so much anymore though.

• Without naming names, how have you been bullied in the past?

• @Bluemax Well, I've always used a profile pic of myself so people would know who they're talking to. One time some girl took my picture and put in a public question announcing that I was "ugly" and "asking" if anyone else agreed. The question got removed, of course, but it was hurtful nonetheless.

Other times has included people sending me private messages just to insult me, name call, and tell me how much of a horrible and disgusting person I am. Luckily, that has not happened in a long time though.

• When i just joined some were really rude to me, then now there are still many negative and rude people around but i didn't take it personally anymore.
    Cyber bullying is always around, people think they can do whatever they want behind the computer-cowards.
    but then again it depends on what topics you referring to.. some asker came up with some weird topics and they deserve some kick

• I have in the past, yeah. I left the site for a few months to get away from it.

• Yes I have been before, but I tend to just fight fire with fire. But only to bullies Im not the one to pick on someone.

• Luckily no, I've been upset before but no mofo on the other side of their computer/tablet/phone will put me down, like go fk yourself. The internet is filled with crap holes who like making others feel bad, smh. I'll have no problem standing up for someone online just like in reality.

• always, all the time and every time, people asking question and when you give a sincere opinion they start bullying attacking you, people here when they ask a question they think they will hear what they expect but when you disagree and they get a sincere answers they start being rude, bitchy toward others specially me, I don't like to make people hear what they want to hear..

• Not recently, but a long ago, there were few people asking me whether i'm North Korean or not and all the rude rude comments and msgs lol. Just ignored them and instant-block!! Some people who hate Asians were really rude but I ignored that too. :)

• Not so much as bullying but lots of girls trying to pick online fights with me here. I'm not like perturbed by it because it's funny :) why are girls so dramatic ew

• I've had people take shots at my questions because they think that they're stupid, but most of them time I have a wittier response and they back off like petty little children.

• Nope. I've been okay so far. I've had the odd mean comment or some div thinking they can talk to me like crap.

• i am new here, but realised some people use this site specifically for bullying People bully cos they are insecure and feel inferior, so when they bully they feel in control and feel they have a certain amount of power over the individual they

• Submitted before finished

... are bullying, bullies only tartget people they believe are emotionally or physically more vulnerable

• People are 95% really very nice to me here. 😊

• It depends on what constitutes bullying?

• Yes, a few times. It happens a lot when I ask questions. People are so rude and nasty.
    I had to constantly delete my accounts and make new ones.

• I get bullied by @Maazin quite often and sometimes Fart.

• No one has bullied me on here, some people can be rude when they feel like their opinions are right

• no i dont feel like i am bullied.
    i just find couple people disrespectful at times.
    but i am harsh when commenting and people can think i am disrespectful too...
    still whatever i dont think anybody cyberbullied me so far.

• people are very cruel to me, I think its my face lol... No seriously, who cares, people will always have something negative to say...

• I avoid contacting people here. xD

• I've never been bullied here. Besides, if you do get harassed you can block those users.

• No. I don't really put myself out there like that, so people have nothing to "bully" me about.

• Yea I have, mostly for who I married but I honestly don't care what the people of GaG think lol

• Yea theirs not much you can do so I block them but GAG's blocking system isn't that good.

• Yeah, it's horrible because you can't block someone who's anon

• Yes... a guy was just makinh fun of me cause of my hometown..

• Yes I do which a why I go anonymous so often.

• Here are "cliques" >>don't like that

• Yes. Constantly. People don't take me seriously because I'm (under 18) and that almost always ends up in some sort of argument.

What Guys Said 19

• Not really, because I'm smart enough to pick out that type of person, and block them before they give me shit. However, there is a certain clique of women (and a few white knight manginas) on here that regularly engages in cyber bullying male users. A couple of them were recently outed as fakes. One of them I'm pretty sure is a paid shill. They're basically a bunch of indoctrinated fools who believe in Cultural Marxism and worship the state as their God.

• I've seen several people get bullied here and I feel pretty terrible when I see it happening. People assume that just because it's the Internet that you can't severely hurt another person, and that's not always true. Some people are just real assholes, and it sucks.

I have two dudes (or maybe it's one dude with multiple accounts?) that dislike me for whatever reason and frequently try to pick on me personally but I just brush it off. Like I said, there's assholes everywhere, even on GaG.

• If they could bully me, I'd say they deserve a prize for it.

• not bullied ot bully but I am honest if you set yourself up by saying something retarded or obviously troll I ll give my two cents. I never ever harassed anyone here on their profile. I like arguments and discussions but stupidity and igrnorance makes me upset.

• It's a yes or no question. I do not care about what you "think" acts as a qualifier. I do not even care about you as a person!

• who would dare to bully me? XD

• Only when I allow anonymous posts, so I don't do that anymore. But I didn't really take it seriously.

• i have 3 users in my inbox right now all bulllying me LOL and all are girls what do you know

• Yes, all the time. Freaking bullies.

• No, so far everyone's been friendly. Some people make stupid comments sometimes but I've never been insulted. or bullied. I usually give as good as I get in an arguments and quite enjoy the sport! lol

• I've had one female poster harass me a few times, she started private messaging me one day because it was 6 am and she was bored and then didn't like my "superiority complex" and has decided to take shot at me ever since. It's kinda cute though.

• Yeah, would not be surprised if it was one of the same users I was referring to. It seems a lot of fat ugly chicks come on this site for attention and validation, and lash out at men who don't give it to them, or agree with their cookie-cutter opinions they learned in Gender Studies or whatever.

• She's a young immature girl any road, I pay her no heed and have put her backside on BLOCK.

• Everybody has been bullied one way or another on the internet, the difference is if you choose to care about them or not.

• Nope. I've had disagreements with folks, but I've not been bullied. Have you been bullied, asker?

• All the time, but it's just words, except when it's post removal or account suspension with no basis. (watch out for female users who sling insults and mods who hold grudges, the admins will take their side)

• No, I guess they don't have the guts to do that to me...

• I have not.

• I have experienced attempts at it. Then I just remember I don't even see their faces and I saw something even worse and morally extra wrong. They usually go away.

• A few try but they give up !!

• Not really, no one knows me here...

• Yes. People tell me that I am ugly and terrible, will never find love, call me a retard and a weirdo. They also call me a nutjob for believing in God and that someone of my age should have more sense than to believe in fairy tales.